Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need an "American" president

I didn't know that Boosh has prayed to Allah!

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://newsbyus.com/more.php?id=9405_0_1_0_M

We Need An American President

By Guest: Chuck Baldwin on Aug 25, 07

I just finished reading my current copy of The Times Examiner newspaper, which is published by my good friend Bob Dill in Greenville, South Carolina. This is an excellent independent paper that I can heartily recommend to my readers, by the way. I believe one hundred newspapers such as The Times Examiner would go a long way in helping to save this once-great republic. One does not have to live in Greenville to subscribe. I believe it is important that we support those brave, independent men who are fighting to preserve America’s historic principles. Bob is doing just that through The Times Examiner newspaper.

Visit The Times Examiner at
    http://www.timesexaminer.com/index.php? ... e&Itemid=1

In the Examiner, I could not help but notice the report which chronicles the release of a new film “on the life and faith of President Bush.â€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Amazing..........

wow...... I am listening chief, well written and versed...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not surprised that Bush prays to LaLa.

Bush is on his knees cause he is down with the devil. When I see his face I see a dangerous little rat that crawled straight out of hell.

We do need an American President. That is why I want Tancredo or Hunter for President. Let's pray one of them makes it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Great read. I also believe he is evil. Hate it when he is on TV.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

I see nothing spiritual, religous or Christian about Bush! In fact, he impresses me as a phony, mean-spirited, almost evil man!

I remember when he was governor of Texas, he refused to commute the death penalty for Carla Faye Baker, a convicted murderess who 'got religion' while in prison. If he truly was a compassionate, spiritual man...he would have spared her the death penalty!

But, worse than anything, Bush is anti-American! In my wildest nightmares I could never have envisioned a POTUS who willingly and blatantly thumbed his nose at every American and raised the buzzard rag flag of Mexico over the White House!

Do we have any Americans left in Washington??? Unfortunately, the good guys are unelectable!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I see nothing spiritual, religous or Christian about Bush! In fact, he impresses me as a phony, mean-spirited, almost evil man!

I remember when he was governor of Texas, he refused to commute the death penalty for Carla Faye Baker, a convicted murderess who 'got religion' while in prison. If he truly was a compassionate, spiritual man...he would have spared her the death penalty!

But, worse than anything, Bush is anti-American! In my wildest nightmares I could never have envisioned a POTUS who willingly and blatantly thumbed his nose at every American and raised the buzzard rag flag of Mexico over the White House!

Do we have any Americans left in Washington??? Unfortunately, the good guys are unelectable!

MSM would like us to believe that the good guys are unelectable. We need to choose our own president and not listen to their globalist brainwashing!! We need to back the good guys and get out there and inform others about them. Email to your email list about Tancredo, Hunter and Paul. It is up to us!!! They tried to tell us we could not stop the Amnesty Bill and look what we did!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!! WE CANNOT AFFORD TO GIVE UP AND GIVE IN!!!! Our country is at stake.

Bush is on his knees cause he is down with the devil. When I see his face I see a dangerous little rat that crawled straight out of hell.
    My 13 year old is convinced he is the anti-christ
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla - you're child is right; I wouldn't show this site to your child
    http://www.bushisantichrist.com

Bush fooled me into voting for him in 2000. I do feel he is evil, now he makes my skin crawl when I see and hear him! I still think he is working for the devil himself!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast