Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I see that now. I'll do something so you can see it in a couple hours and repost
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Here you go:

http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums...?p=396#post396

I moved the videos to our Sacramento Forum. No registration required to view. Only to post
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Very good! This is exactly what I'm talking about. Taking our neighborhoods and towns back one or two people at a time. There are people who are really angry about this but don't think they have any power. Once we give them the organizations and the groups to help support our views they feel so liberated.

Actually, you are doing what Real Estate agents do just to get business. If you get one call out of 100 you are doing well. Then in this situation, they have friends and family who feel the same. Consequently, your work is being multiplied by at least 5 at a minimum and probably far more.

May I ask does your fliers have Alipac and NumbersUSA websites on them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Very good! This is exactly what I'm talking about. Taking our neighborhoods and towns back one or two people at a time. There are people who are really angry about this but don't think they have any power. Once we give them the organizations and the groups to help support our views they feel so liberated.

Actually, you are doing what Real Estate agents do just to get business. If you get one call out of 100 you are doing well. Then in this situation, they have friends and family who feel the same. Consequently, your work is being multiplied by at least 5 at a minimum and probably far more.

May I ask does your fliers have Alipac and NumbersUSA websites on them?
    No, not this one. I tried for a local approach here. I was aiming at a single issue, and didn't want those who took an interest from the flier get overwhelmed by the whole immigration theater. Maybe it works; Maybe it doesn't

Who wants to be the crafty one and make Signs....

On who not to vote for and why.. I'm tooo sick to do that at the moment

I know there some crafty people out there... Post them up and we can all tweak them or not..

Lets get the ball rolling
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12