Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by blackz28
    There is a big problem that isn't being talked about publicly and that is that if the right thing was done, then several large corperations would be facing bankrupcy.
    Better they go bankrupt than 10 million small businesses, which is what will happen if amnesty passes. Amnesty will be much worse for the economy than enforcing the laws. Amnesty essentially is going to make our economy like Mexico's over the next couple of decades.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by blackz28
    There is a big problem that isn't being talked about publicly and that is that if the right thing was done, then several large corperations would be facing bankrupcy.
    Better they go bankrupt than 10 million small businesses, which is what will happen if amnesty passes. Amnesty will be much worse for the economy than enforcing the laws. Amnesty essentially is going to make our economy like Mexico's over the next couple of decades.
    I agree with you Bowman, but think the bankruptcy if amnesty passes will occur much sooner than two decades. We need these small businesses; they are the backbone of the American economy. Those big corporations have been reaping record profits for some time while they bleed the middle class of America and further hurt our poor, by hiring cheaper foreign labor and passing on the welfare/health costs to US citizen taxpapers. Of course, big corporations also do this by outsourcing and offshoring jobs that Americans will do for a liveable wage. Actually, many jobs even at unliveable wages are not even available to Americans anymore.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Has anyone seen CNN Headline News tonight?

Has anyone seen CNN Headline News tonight? the Minutemen are on.
    Actually a positive response with the Minutemen and the news.

bankruptcy

Dixie, First of all, good , no, GREAT for you. Stay safe, so you can continue your fine work.

noillegalimmigrationannie

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26760-.html

This is a thread about social security totalization with Mexico, and what it will mean to our country.

Also, consider the 'bankruptcy' of our culture.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Good response to the fools who use "the finger" just ask "is that your age or your IQ"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm in the streets of Downtown holding up signs for the next two days calling attention to the Senate jud. committee amendment. Also, calling, faxing...and getting my Network of support doing the same!!!!!!

Dixie

Dixie, If you want to get attention with your signs you need to use them to picket at your local television stations for not giving airtime to us that want to stop illegals coming into this country......Pick one that is on a main street with lots of traffic.....If you can get others to go with you that would even be better.....

Quote Originally Posted by texanborn
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm in the streets of Downtown holding up signs for the next two days calling attention to the Senate jud. committee amendment. Also, calling, faxing...and getting my Network of support doing the same!!!!!!

Dixie

Dixie, If you want to get attention with your signs you need to use them to picket at your local television stations for not giving airtime to us that want to stop illegals coming into this country......Pick one that is on a main street with lots of traffic.....If you can get others to go with you that would even be better.....
    How about someone calling the other stations in town (Where are you?) and telling them that the one station is being picketed?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Re: bankruptcy

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Dixie, First of all, good , no, GREAT for you. Stay safe, so you can continue your fine work.

noillegalimmigrationannie

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26760-.html

This is a thread about social security totalization with Mexico, and what it will mean to our country.

Also, consider the 'bankruptcy' of our culture.
    I have been reading about that for months, but somehow it was drowned out by all the other MISTAKES AND SINS of illegal immigration. It is truly going to make us Americans without a country.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have been doing my part

Every since the Minutemen came to Greensboro, I have been sticking flyers on the cars and on mail boxes...tonight I stood for over an hour on the corner of Graham since Burlington Mall said they would have the police stop me from putting flyers on the cars....and distribute flyers and talked to people.

I have posted a new Topic on the Discussion Board here and had 13 people view but not one of them responded!?....

I'm so disgusted!!!....Folks I am only one little woman that is trying to do all I can...I will call Dole, Burr, and President Dinwhit (GW) this week and I will write again and again....

But I have a feeling that our politicians are not listening!!! There is not enough of us....

TAKE ACTION NOW...........from one little gal to another

THEY ARE LISTENING and, girl.............they're AFRAID!

Don't let them fool you. BUCK UP and read between the lines. You'll find that these no goods are worried and wondering and pretty much -as Mustang said- WHIZZING DOWN THEIR LEGS.
    {don't ya love it}

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast