Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need immediate ALIPAC activist deployment!

Ok folks,

Training time is over. New blood activists need to get in this one with us. We will coordinate our efforts in this thread here...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26559.html

Don't hesitate to ask questions or post your efforts for others to see.

Senator Frist is going to rue this day and think back on it as the day he sealed his political fate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm already on the job, W! Word has been sent out with a link back here to ALIPAC. I bet Frist's phones are ringing off the hook I have contacted Elizabeth Dole's office, as well as Richard Burr, and I'm still calling others.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Awsome, I'm alerting our leadership teams now to come and assist here on the boards.

We also need help getting the word out to our allies on the other boards.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with you

Will get started doing what I can do....
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Called Dole, Burr and DeMint on lunch. Let's Roll.

Sent some fax's and am now on the phone. E-mailed alert to all concerned parties.

Come on everyone, we need all of you for this to succeed.

On it!

Have been trying to get through since this AM. I DID email everyone! My network as well as all my congressfolk, the President, every leader listed and am working on going down the whole list now. Still trying to call.....busy signalssssss!

I'm using www.Congress.org and will also use others.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

dxd
    Good stuff!

Got the message through to big boy Frist. That's a busy line!
    I've written every Senator east of the Mississip through www,congress,org. Plan to continue with western states next.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Emails sent :

I can assure you as a legal American citizen, and republican, I will see to it that you never become President now that you have turned your back on the American people in this country by trying to shove an amnesty bill down our throats that we object and protest to.

Americans have voted 2 to 1 on the polls, sent numerious letters, faxes and phone calls to make you, McCain and Bush aware of our desires. You have all ignored us, the safty of America and have committed treason. You are all in deriliction of duty and I will see to it that you do not remain in any office for long.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast