Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

We need a Massive Citizen Protest March from Sea to Shining

we need a day we can march... not in DC like a million man march... We need a Massive Citizen Protest March from Sea to Shining Sea

I want Federal, State and Local Politicians shaking in thier collective shorts from the true power of the people

Inviting the World Press

We need a day we all march in our time zone in our own towns at 2:00 PM and have the world press on hand so every hour a new time zone hundreds of towns and it's citizens holds up
    Impeachment Signs
    Treason Signs
    Recall Signs
    No North American Union signs
    No to NAFTA
    Block the Super Highway
    No to the DREAM ACT
    Pro-legal Immigration Signs
    Anti-Illegal Immigration Signs
    Carrying the US Old Glory and States Flags

Common William... what do you think.... I think it would scare the hell out of the politicians
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree but where are the people to march ?
    It looks like people are zombies, they don't care ....

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I care. LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually they dont have to march...

hell, small towns have a group Barbarque and vent to one another......

mid size towns hold block parties with event speakers...

larger towns hold marches.... and have speakers

Regional marches ...

Have a state against state competition

show the power of the green back and do not shop... show these politicians what an empty grocery store parking lot looks like

Pass out info of all the businesses that are supporting illegal immigrants...

Talk about the local communities political leaders and they're stand... I want the world press to see that we are POed

Start boycotting goods shipped in from China .... tell people how to spend they're money ...... use your money to push back

We want the old veteran in the wheel chair to show up with an american flag ...having a home cooked Barbeque to thank them

Blue star moms

Proud Citizens

There are a million things the good people of America can do... common people... think what would be fun... it doesnt all have to be work ... comraderie works just as well
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know I'm angry and would like to join a protest...But I agree with minnie, people are like zombies. Unfortunately I think it's going to take another terror attack like 9-11 to wake them up!

hey... were not all zombies... get Lou Dobbs to throw it in the spot light and the people will come

Have a bring your own dish of food

Have a scavenger hunt for the kids looking for the declaration of Independance and a copy of the second amendment

If you make it fun and still show unity - you have won half the battle

I am buying only what is a nacessity
    I don't go to any MacDonnald,WalMart or others like them (also if my grand children are with me I refuse to take them)
    I stopped buying normal meat and started buying Kosher, once this cannot be from china
    I started buying organic because they label where the vegetable come from.

But people, normaly they don't believe. That's why I said they look like zombies.
    They don't want to know, is more confirtable to wear a pink eyeglass.

well god bless you for all of your efforts

I'll tell yow what... if anyone in SW Florida wants to do this I'll throw in a good chunk of change ... to purchase chicken and ribs for a BBQ ...

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I know I'm angry and would like to join a protest...But I agree with minnie, people are like zombies. Unfortunately I think it's going to take another terror attack like 9-11 to wake them up!
    Unfortunately I think too, the only problem I think then it will be too late, with all the preparations boosh made, we will be in a dictatorship .

I agree that it would be powerful if we could pull it off. That being said, it could do us major harm if only a handful of people showed up. In my neighborhood, most of the people who are against illegals would also be too afraid for their family and homes to tick off the illegal population. Their are simply too many of them, and they are bringing in violence.

For my own family, I would be the only one who would go. A couple of years ago, my husband, son and I went to a Minuteman support rally in Sacramento. We left in fear for the safety of our child. My husband is an immigrant, sadly to the majority of the people who attended, there was no difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL. We were actually told we were on the wrong side of the streets and to go join the counter-protesters. A couple of minute men supporters then reached for the stroller where my then infant son was sitting. This man was yelling he was going to show us what we can do with our "anchor baby". It was at that point we left, the main speakers had not even stepped up to the podium yet. Nobody around us came to our aid. At that point my husband told me that he was still against illegals, he actually feels stronger about it than I do, but he would personally do no more. I will not bring my child to another march or protest. I will risk myself, but never him.

This is why I am a member of ALIPAC. William makes sure that when anyone here blurs the line between LEGAL and ILLEGAL that the line is reinforced.

I would love to see a full march showing just how many people want the illegals gone, but I am afraid that between blurred lines and fear, not enough would show up and it would weaken our position.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast