Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cayla that guy was out of control or a plant to make them look bad. Did you contact the Minuteman about that. I sure would. Ask them DO YOU WANT MY SUPPORT THEN TELL YOUR PEOPLE NOT TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS.

But back on the subject. I would rather go to DC. We would get a lot more people from around the nation that had the time off and are go getters like us. If every city that is fed up with the illegals could get 100 people to come we would have tens of thousands go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Cayla that guy was out of control or a plant to make them look bad. Did you contact the Minuteman about that. I sure would. Ask them DO YOU WANT MY SUPPORT THEN TELL YOUR PEOPLE NOT TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS.

But back on the subject. I would rather go to DC. We would get a lot more people from around the nation that had the time off and are go getters like us. If every city that is fed up with the illegals could get 100 people to come we would have tens of thousands go.
    Yeah, I reported it. I was told that this is an emotional topic and that they can not control everyone at rallies. I also talked to Mark Williams, who was the MC and knew me from other rallies and causes we had been mutually involved in. I was told basically the same thing, and I can't say I disagree with the not being able to control everybody mentality. For us it is a safety issue. I would have to go alone. I basically told the story, which is one I rarely tell, because I think it is important for people to know the consequences of blurring the line. Sometimes in the heat of things, some people do not think. My husband is proud of his green card. If they suspected him of being a plant, all they would have had to do is politely ask and he would have gladly shown it to them.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I myself was a legal immigrant, now I'm a citizen but my son and my daughter are still waiting their citizenship.
    It's a very long process, we all came legally and it's taking more than 10 years to go over all steps.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I myself was a legal immigrant, now I'm a citizen but my son and my daughter are still waiting their citizenship.
    It's a very long process, we all came legally and it's taking more than 10 years to go over all steps.
    And just when you think you have almost made it, they add another step or two

That is why Amnesty ticks me off so badly. Those who have come here legally, obeyed our laws, and are doing things right, have more hoops than you can imagine to jump through. Then to reward those who broke our laws by allowing them to skip the majority of hoops is a huge slap in the face of those who have played by the rules.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    And just when you think you have almost made it, they add another step or two

That is why Amnesty ticks me off so badly. Those who have come here legally, obeyed our laws, and are doing things right, have more hoops than you can imagine to jump through. Then to reward those who broke our laws by allowing them to skip the majority of hoops is a huge slap in the face of those who have played by the rules.

That's exactly right. They are cheapening my citizenship and those who came here legally. It must make you smoking mad. If I was in that position I would call day and night. Hey maybe that's what we need. Legal immigrants having a march in DC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla, this is exactly what enfuriates me, so many steps tp go, money, time consuming, medical exams, and at the end, these people full of diseases , invade the country, break the laws and get rewarded. It looks like a joke...
    It's very sad what happened to you but the situation is getting so desperate that people are turning blind and irracional.
    When I put myself in their shoes I get also.
    This country has been going down for a long time and PC didn't alow anyone to take action then in 2001 boosh took off the veil and those who care realized they are loosing their country, their liberties, the best country in the world has been given away by the traitors polititians.
    And until now there are still the majority of Americans who don't believe what is happenning.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    hey... were not all zombies... get Lou Dobbs to throw it in the spot light and the people will come

Have a bring your own dish of food

Have a scavenger hunt for the kids looking for the declaration of Independance and a copy of the second amendment

If you make it fun and still show unity - you have won half the battle
    Making it fun and still being United - is a win-win.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Have a scavenger hunt for the kids looking for the declaration of Independance and a copy of the second amendment
    Don't forget the ever allusive 10th amendment. That one has not been seen in years.

Barbecues and picnics and waving Signs wont solve this.
    The only way to stop this in it's tracks is to have Another "TEA PARTY!"

Until you Bankrupt Every Sanctuary city and start costing them Billions of dollars they are never going to stop screwing Americans.

until it costs the government Big time they will never stop selling you out!

We call the government and complain they back off 2 days later they hit us again and again.
    it is obvious they intend to pass this Amnesty regardless of the will of the people.

When the money Stops flowing all together the government will have no choice but to listen! Until then we are nothing but Sheep.

Sorry to sound harsh but it is a simple Fact.

I too believe it is time for a good old fashion Tea Party.Now That would get their attention !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast