Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to protest RNC for RandyGraf $$$$$ withholding

The RNC is withholding CRUCIAL FUNDS for RAndy Graf in Arizona, for NO LEGITEMATE REASON.

We need to all sign a letter of protest.

A numbers USA fax would be nice also.

I couldn't agree more. I contacted the NC GOP to see if ALIPAC could partner with them at upcoming events? I was told the NC GOP wanted to keep things "in house." When I pressured her for a reason, she got upset and gave me a bunch of double-talk.

The question is: Where do we turn too? Certainly not the left.

D.W.
    D.W.

Do you guys know what goes on, Ive seen it publisided ONLY A FEW TIMES:

How many ILLEGALS HAVE NEW CARS/ CAR LOANS: The AUTO INDUSTRY WILL COME TO A HALT IF THEY ARE DEPORTED. (IT WILL TO SOME DEGREE) BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AT STAKE!

How many ILLEGALS HAVE HOUSES: The MORTAGE INDUSTRY WILL CRUMBLE IF THEY ARE DEPORTED
    BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AT STAKE!

There are whole INDUSTRIES that have catered to the ILLEGAL ALIEN PARASITES and are in FINACIAL HOCK.

I have ONLY once OR TWICE seen any report form our side showing the economic impact of deportation and WHO IT WOULD HURT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

ILLEGALS ARE A HUGE ASS FINCANCIAL ASSET AND ARE MAKING LOTS OF MONEY. MORE PEOPLE MORE CONSUMERS. THE LEFT is only slowly waking up to this.

FOLLOW THE MONEY HONEY AND YOU WILL FIND THE SHIT HOLES RUNNING THIS RAZA SHOW

Badmonket
    Is that the reply from RNC?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Mehlman,

Concerning your plea for donations:
    No longer will our family support Republican candidates who refuse to enforce our current Immigration Laws or donate one red AMERICAN cent to your coffers. You've turned your back on Americans by attempting to force Illegal Alien/Guest Worker/Amnesty/Comprehensive plans down our throats along with the SPP and North American Union.

This dog won't hunt. You might not have noticed but it stopped some time ago. It would benefit you to observe: ILLEGAL ALIENS

You've also taken funding away from candidates who do not support your Guest Worker/Amnesty/No Enforcement policies. You can't truly believe that we're so ignorant as to send you our hard earned American dollars when we're fighting to survive while other businesses use cheap Illegal labor, do you?

No longer GOP Supporters,

New Jersey
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats not a "REPLY" from the RNC, but thats the big picture. Why do you think they keep supporing illegal immigration?>

The big money people are pulling the strings, etc....

Miller Beer was just the tip of the tip of the iceberg. What SERVICES can American Companies SELL to ILLEGAL ALIENS? Lots and lots and lots etc...... Pampers, diapers, baby bottles, etc........ its in the BILLIONS and you all rednecks need a friggin liberal to tell you about it....

ohhhhhhhhh I'ma soooo BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!

BadMONKEY!!!! :P

Post deleted. No Race Baiting.
    NOTE: Not understanding exactly what this post meant and having offended an Alipac member, it's best to delete it. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    Thats not a "REPLY" from the RNC, but thats the big picture. Why do you think they keep supporing illegal immigration?>

The big money people are pulling the strings, etc....

Miller Beer was just the tip of the tip of the iceberg. What SERVICES can American Companies SELL to ILLEGAL ALIENS? Lots and lots and lots etc...... Pampers, diapers, baby bottles, etc........ its in the BILLIONS and you all rednecks need a friggin liberal to tell you about it....

ohhhhhhhhh I'ma soooo BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!

BadMONKEY!!!! :P

Now go to Ultra Liberal MOVE-ON.ORG and see what they say about Melhman and the rest of the NEO-CON Jews who got us into the war, and will get us completely $#@#@#@ up with multi culuralism

Google: Neocon Jews in Bush Administration
    Its over half the cabinet and ALL are Liberal on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.. Those are the people who DICTATE policy against the:

PALEO CON SCUMBAG WHITE TRASH PAT BUCHANAN LOVING Blue Collar Retards. (That would be people who want BORDER CONTROL IE: YOU!)

They have NO LOVE OF YOU, and yet you keep kissing the NEOCON JEWISH butt. Why ???? The Libs were really going off on em until they shut it down. Libs are no better than anyone else. ITs out, its not a secret, it cannot be denied.
    BAD
    would you like to explain in plain English just what you are attempting to communicate here? Can't speak for anyone else, but I for one, have no earthly idea what you're saying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Odd. I went to Graf's site ( http://www.votegraf.com/ ) and it claims that he has the support of the party. As a matter of fact, there's one news item entitled "Graf Receives Wide Support from National GOP" and another entitled "Graf returns from D.C. with funds, support lined up." One is dated 9/17 and the other is dated 9/18.

Where do you get the idea that GOP funds are being withheld?

I think that bad monkey took my jest seriously.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I still don't get it. Is this some sort of real anti-Semitic rant? It seems to be couched in Liberalspeak, yet rails against specifically Liberal issues, like multiculturalism and illegal alien apologism. It also invokes the Leftist Koolaid-drinkers' favorite adjective, neo-con.

Like I said, this thread has me thoroughly confused, from the fact that there doesn't seem to be anything here to substantiate the thread title to the fact that I don't understand whether this is a joke or a serious rant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast