Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bowman LOL

Yes the sign could read ALIPAC just as well
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Make sure you get a picture of the mess the marchers leave behind!

I'll be driving back and forth to work with my No Amnesty sign in my car window all day (larger version of my avatar) and watching the faces of the illegals in my neighborhood.

If anyone else wants a sign they can print out for their car/house window, here's a link:

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/imag ... NESTY3.JPG
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

AE

Thanks, but where I live (in a duplex within a complex where we are the ONLY Americans), I'd have slashed tires in the morning, and I just bought these from Le Schwab about one month ago.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The best thing you can do on Mayday is hand out Mexican and Communist flags, then take videos.

Yes....... Viva Mexico Bring drugs to Gringos ......signs
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Last I heard they oblers were telling amnesty lovers not to buy anything on May 1. I've been saving up.... a new computer as this one is shot, so guess when I'll be buying it? I'm going to actually go out to lunch too and grocery shopping that day. Some plants for the garden, flowers too. My brother in law is getting a kitchen remodel, he's buying new appliances..on May 1.

It's gonna be a beautiful day and I aim to enjoy it.
    Excellent suggestion! I have been deliberately refusing to stimulate this economy as an active protest of the illegal and legal foreign worker fiasco, but what a statement it would make if their abscense proved to be a positive thing!

I see a new pair of shoes, some summer duds, and a few books for the grandkids.

I believe you're in my neck of the woods, Miquelina. Happy May day!
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Last I heard they oblers were telling amnesty lovers not to buy anything on May 1. I've been saving up.... a new computer as this one is shot, so guess when I'll be buying it? I'm going to actually go out to lunch too and grocery shopping that day. Some plants for the garden, flowers too. My brother in law is getting a kitchen remodel, he's buying new appliances..on May 1.

It's gonna be a beautiful day and I aim to enjoy it.
    I would suggest a MAC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12