Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"

We need a telethon

Hi,

I was wondering if someone with the radio connection could contact all the conservative radio hosts and hold a simultaneous telethon to help fund the fence project for the minuteman?
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

I love the idea of a telethon! I'm behind you on this for sure.

Though I've never broken into the market and gotten any works published, I am a writer your idea gave me an idea.

I've been considered writing a book called "The Nation Aztlan: Red, White and Green" which could be self-published and produced through print-on-demand basis. The book would lay out the plans of La Raza to over-run and to take over Southwestern and Western states with which to form the new Mestizo nation of Aztlan.

There are many, many websites and small newsletter publications going on out there, each of which describes tiny portions of this rush for Aztlan, but none concentrate all of the points in an easy to read and very informative "whole picture".

The book would be very capable of being marketed over national A.M. talk radio programs and even conservative programs. With the small amount of time we have left before Congress and Senate pass some form of bill dealing with the immigration issue, it wouldn't be an exceptionally huge book but would still be quite informative.

Due to the recent meat packing plant closure by Packerland here and the horrendous mass influx of unemployed aliens here in our area, I haven't been able to find work and our family is slipping backwards rapidly toward being out on the streets. But if enough people were willing to stand behind me in working toward getting such a book printed (it will have to be subsidized by ourselves, as no publisher is going to publish this!!) - I am willing to write it and send all the proceeds to building that fence!

The marketing approach would be firstly to get enough of a voice from many to convince the A.M. programs to have me on their shows in order to be interviewed about the situation and why we need a fence. I would look into having Mr. Gilchrist of the Minutemen sit by my side as a three-way interview on A.M. Radio so as to help in letting people know why we need the fence.

Next, a call center would need to be employed which could take payment and fill order requests.

Finally, a print-on-demand firm would be necessary to print each order and put the cover on it and then finally ship it out to the purchaser.

The funds gained from the book, after expenses, could be automatically deposited into a bank account set up by Gilchrist/Minutemen.

As for my keeping my family alive - the only way to have time to do something like this would be through outside financial backing, or perhaps there may even be a grant out there somewhere someone could bring to my attention.

Just a humble little idea. But as you know, the "conspiracy" talk shows can bring in hundreds of thousands of orders for books and materials through just one show. It wouldn't be hard to bring in an additional $1 Million chunk of funds for the fence project through such a systematic approach.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Comments?

Pro Patri Vigilans!!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

PBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Public Broadcast Station!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just re-read my own post and got to thinking that perhaps some folks may ask the question: "Gee man, this guy is unemployed, could sure use $1 Million from sales of his own book for himself - why would he be willing to give it all over to building a fence which could still be compromised?"

If anyone is thinking this, the answer should be made clear enough: There are law-abiding U.S. citizens other than myself who are on the verge of starving because of this illegal immigration issue. And it will never be reversed unless some people begin doing some otherwise unthinkable things.

The issue is much bigger than any of us individually

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Reading about Americans being unemployed because o the inflex of illegals is heartbreaking. When McCain made his insult to American workers about working for 50 dollars an hour to American workers one website asked Americans to fill out applications for those jobs and they would send it to McCain. There were over 3000 applications! I read some of the comments of the people who filled out the applications and it showed how all over America there are Americans who have lost jobs or a cut in pay because of illegals.
    What I think would be a great idea for a book would be something called "Jobs Americans Don't Want" --- and show how there is no legitimate job an American would not work at for a reasonable living wage.
    There are a number of things Americans could band together on concerning raising money for the fence. Books that could be sold on demand, telethons, bake and rummage sales, benefit concerts and CD compiliations of patriotic music are a few suggestions.