Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are really battling our own government!

I watched a program not long ago where this Mexican guy, Juan Hernandez, smirked as he said that Hispanic women had many children while American women did not.

He said that these Hispanic women would help to populate the United States.

The woman he said it to was Michelle DeLaCroce of Mothers Against Illegal Aliens.

She replied angrily that what he was really saying was that these Hispanic women sneaking into the US were intended as "Breeders" for Mexico.

Like most Americans that exchange made me angry and disgusted.

The truth is that we aren't really fighting Mexico, we are fighting our own elected officials.

We are fighting our own Politicians.

Politicians that we have elected to serve our interests.

If they were serving our interests, If they were serving America's interests, then this situation with illegal aliens would not exist!

Whenever I hear them say BREED, I automatically think of rodents, rabbits and roaches.

Intelligent human beings value quality over quantity.

In times past large families were essential in rural communities and that was understandable.

We are intelligent enough to adapt with the times and recognize that overpopulation is a danger to any country.

We are intelligent enough to recognize that overpopulation is a danger to the environment.

We are intelligent enough to recognize that overpopulation depletes natural resources.

Against our will, what we are now grappling with is a greedy corrupt government and illegal aliens with a "Third World" mentality and I don't think that either one can be reasoned with.

If we want to save our country then, we will have to win the battle with our own government!

MW
    Extremely well said, Marge. Thank you!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really like Michelle DeLaCroce I met her in DC when she was new to this.

We went to visit some lawmakers in DC together. Before we split up our efforts that day I gave her a few tips. One of which was to "mind those parcels"

The humorous part of the story is that later that day the DC police shut down a busy street outside of one of the government bldgs and had the detonation robot en route.

Michell had left one of her many bags and parcels on the sidewalk and by the time she got back outside the police were a bit miffed to say the least lol

W

Bomb Robot VS Michelle DeLaCroce's Purse!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One of the things that has been said about America is the "majority rules" system.

I firmly beleive there has been serious study on our Constitution, our culture , our weak points and they have been calculating this for awhile. It only takes "anchor babies" and 18 years to really change the make-up of this nation. While we're wondering about alternative fuels and the global economy.....they are breeding themselves into a take-over. We may even take a few steps forward in this round but I really don't want to see what happens in 20 years. Even if they deport all these people I wonder if all these anchor babies aren't still going to be able to claim citizenship and still alter the shape of things in 18 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are intelligent enough to adapt with the times and recognize that overpopulation is a danger to any country.

We are intelligent enough to recognize that overpopulation is a danger to the environment.

We are intelligent enough to recognize that overpopulation depletes natural resources.

Has our governments answer to this really looking intelligent to you?

Is whacking our children, to be good little citizens, at the same time the government is opening up the border to anyone that can undercut the cost of labor and also welcome all of the leaches of the world really that damned brainy?

Our population will surpass 300million this week. Nothing to celebrate. I wouldn't be happy listening to some jerk laugh about how illegal women will help us populate our country.
    We are the 3rd largest population center following China and India.

they are breeding themselves into a take-over.
    And most undoubtedly, they will vote latin, not American when the time comes, because most of the illegals will be Mexican before American. That's truely about those who refused to learn AND USE English, the language of this country..Don't like it, leave it. Not doing so is RUDE!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    One of the things that has been said about America is the "majority rules" system.

I firmly beleive there has been serious study on our Constitution, our culture , our weak points and they have been calculating this for awhile. It only takes "anchor babies" and 18 years to really change the make-up of this nation. While we're wondering about alternative fuels and the global economy.....they are breeding themselves into a take-over. We may even take a few steps forward in this round but I really don't want to see what happens in 20 years. Even if they deport all these people I wonder if all these anchor babies aren't still going to be able to claim citizenship and still alter the shape of things in 18 years.
    You are partially right. It's not the illegal aliens who have been studying our weaknesses. They are merely tools. If you look around the world, you seem the same strategies being used against all the Western democratic nations. That tells me that this runs much deeper than the machinations of a single people or a single despot. The illegals are hungry animals rising to the bait laid by master strategists.

Yes, we are working against the politicians that refuse to represent Americans. We are actually using our government system to fight them at the ballot box. Americans have not been performing their duties in this Democratic system. We've been lazy and depending on others and have this fantasy that everything will be OK. The special intereste groups and lobbist have eaten our lunch and we need to stand up and snatch back our Cartoon Lunch Boxes! I actually had a Twiggy lunch box.

My daughter's government professor is fasinated by the fact that I actually call politicians and tell them what I want.

W.,

I'm sending that link to a friend that is part of that organization. I'm sure she will find that a total riot!

Dixie

Our politicians want to replace us with them! They see how easy it is for the Mexican elite to control them. And they are using our money to do it!

Our politicians pay them to have lots of kids! With food stamps, Medical, education, free everything.

As a result, Mexican immigrants (most of them illegal at one point) average 4 children in California, while in Mexico they only average 2.3 children. Even worse, after the last amnesty in 1986, their California birthrate jumped to over 5 children!

Any politician who supports amnesty and/or the anchor baby scam is a traitor to the American people and the Constitution. They can and should be kicked out on this basis alone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast