Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are we really that easily manipulated?

I've never been an eloquent writer so I am probably rambling here but just wanted to get this off my chest.

I know that the dust needs to settle and that emotions are high and that can lead one to say things they don't really mean or believe BUT are we really going to roll over and die? I've seen too many people saying that we are so screwed now and we have just lost our country. Buying hook, line and sinker everything the MSM is selling. The MSM has claimed that illegal immigration was either a non issue in this election or on the flip side was the turning point to defeat for all who took a hard line against it. Really? Is this same MSM we've been talking about around here all these months? Does anyone who has been involved in this issue over the last year or so really think illegal immigration is a non issue in this country? Or that the majority of Americans don't support a hard line on this issue? Yet many here seem to believe all the doom the MSM is handing out about illegal immigration or the gladhanding they are spouting about the election. This being the same MSM that has been extremely biased and many times completely full of it on illegal immigration?? Not to mention other issues as well!

I also have to wonder just what issue, if not this one, will we the AMERICAN PEOPLE ever STAND on? We will find out just how important our way of life and American sovereignty and culture really are. If they try to pass amnesty and We Americans let it stand then I guess it really wasn't that important after all. I keep hearing everyone say how it is a lost cause now and we might as well be Mexico etc. I for one say BS! No matter who is in office either we cherish these things and really believe in them or we do not. Remember it is We The People. Our ancestors believed in this and were willing to die for it. Just what do we believe in?

If nothing else this should cause us to unite even stronger and dig in that much harder. Have we all become the fat and lazy Americans the OBL has tried to paint us as or does the blood of Patrick Henry still run through our veins?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

JAK
    I agree...its time for all Americans that love this country...TO GET OFF THEIR BUTTS and DO SOMETHING TO HELP IN THIS CAUSE. I have already...with some anger ...told those around me...YOU HAVE TO DO MORE THAN GRIPE AND HOPE FOR CHANGE...l
    It takes MONEY, LABOR...AND SOME OF YOUR TIME AND ITS TIME TO GET INVOLVED AND DO YOUR PART!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Altura, I totally agree with you. It's a new day, a new Congress and a new chance for the will of the American people to prevail !!

I am very hopeful. That's why I think we should remain positive, start emailing all of these new people and that includes President Bush......and if you ask me we should try not to bash people until and unless it becomes clear that they are good for nothing except special interests and a voter base.

Let's give everyone a chance. Let's do it for U.S.!!

We can do it.....and we just may be surprised that all of a sudden.....they all hear us !!

As I heard an email on Lou Dobbs....."Can you hear us NOW, President Bush?!!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is certainly no time to relax. One thing that really irritates me the most is that many people I've talked to on this issue agree w/ me, and only about 1/4 of them actually got out and voted.
    Wednesday many of them who didn't vote are whinning about the dems, blah blah blah....I asked them, "Well why didn't you vote then?"
    Everybody seems to have the same reason, "I didn't have time"
    WELL WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO TELL OUR KIDS WHEN TELL THEM BED TIME STORIES IN THE NEW LABOR CAMPS OF THE NAU?
    Who will we be able to blame it on then?

In my opinion, if you didn't get out and vote, you just lost your right to bitch and complain. To me that is just being downright lazy, and it will be our undoing.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I think I'm going to call up Kay Amnesty Hutchison and let her know I'm watching her closely and that I'm not going to go quietly into that good night. That I'm going to stand up to her every inch of the way. I might have to start going to her office every week to reminder her not to pass an amnesty. I think it's time Americans became a big pain in the elected officials asses. Don't give them an inch and don't let up. Harangue them to insanity. They want the badgering to stop, then do our will.

If every American just did one thing a day about defeating illegal immigration, our elected officials would be so overwhelmed they would represent us. We are going to have to beat them down.

Don't let the minnow eat the whale!

Now is not the time to quit! We are just getting started!

Dixie

JAK
    Sometime you have to get to the point where you can no longer just sit by and allow those you love to STAY UN-INVOLVED. We HAVE TO MAKE THEM REALIZE that THIS IS OUR LAST GASP...GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND GET INVOLVED. I may drive them all away...but believe it or not...THIS IS LOVE...and if you say you don't have time I say...
    BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE...get off your A$$ long enough to look at the evidence and see .... I know I have sent emails that get put into the "I will look at it later file". I know this because if they were looking at the stuff I send...they would be as passionate about this as I am.

Its TIME to MAKE TIME and DO YOUR PART!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

TO GET OFF THEIR BUTTS and DO SOMETHING TO HELP IN THIS CAUSE. I have already...with some anger ...told those around me...YOU HAVE TO DO MORE THAN GRIPE AND HOPE FOR CHANGE...l
    It takes MONEY, LABOR...AND SOME OF YOUR TIME AND ITS TIME TO GET INVOLVED AND DO YOUR PART!
    I think it's time Americans became a big pain in the elected officials asses. Don't give them an inch and don't let up. Harangue them to insanity. They want the badgering to stop, then do our will.
    Yes! I agree so much! I know that everyone can't do all things and we are thankful to all who help the cause. Weather through your money, e-mail, faxes, calls or time spent trying to educate etc. However many more of us are going to have to be louder and be seen. We have to get in thier face.

I am as guilty as the next guy but it is pathetic that at public rallies we can barely produce 100-200 people in most major cities or events. Many more of us must get mobile and we must get LOUD!
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Are we really that easily manipulated?
    YES
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

We need to make this THE issue. We need to push. Even if they push back...
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

well it says in the constitution that if the government reaches a point that it is no longer for the people than we have the right to reform at any time. MOD-EDIT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast