Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We rule the media now

We rule the media now. And I'll tell you why. Even though the media elites will continue to slip their propaganda into the mix, the fact is, I've been in the media biz off an on for 30 years and one thing I know about the people in the media: they're all show biz hams. The one thing they want more than anything is to be popular. And the fact is, 70% of the country is on our side.

Who are the biggest names among the media talking heads? People like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, etc. All on our side. Who are the big stars on the other side? Rachel Maddow? She couldn't draw flies. Lets hear it for all the Rachel Maddow fans. Hah. Or that sour turd Keith Oberman? Anybody wanna hear another soggy sermon from ole Keith about somebody else's "racism"? I didn't think so. These guys' ratings are in the toilet. They're still talking but nobody's listening.

We've got the power now. And we've got to use it wisely. For the benefit of the United States of America.

"soggy sermon"

Hey I don't get out much!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Rachel Maddow was on David Letterman last night,Tues 3 August. If you choose to watch this segment please have a barf bag handy and be sure to take some blood pressure meds. too.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I don't think we quite rule, when the Associated Press and News networks stop using the terms "immigrant" and "undocumented" for illegal aliens, then I would say we rule.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are being led by the nose. From the fire to the frying pan.

I hope
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: We rule the media now

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    We rule the media now. And I'll tell you why. Even though the media elites will continue to slip their propaganda into the mix, the fact is, I've been in the media biz off an on for 30 years and one thing I know about the people in the media: they're all show biz hams. The one thing they want more than anything is to be popular. And the fact is, 70% of the country is on our side.

Who are the biggest names among the media talking heads? People like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, etc. All on our side. Who are the big stars on the other side? Rachel Maddow? She couldn't draw flies. Lets hear it for all the Rachel Maddow fans. Hah. Or that sour turd Keith Oberman? Anybody wanna hear another soggy sermon from ole Keith about somebody else's "racism"? I didn't think so. These guys' ratings are in the toilet. They're still talking but nobody's listening.

We've got the power now. And we've got to use it wisely. For the benefit of the United States of America.
    Acebackwards: Not sure where you are coming from. While I would love to know that the media is on "our" side, I don't see it that way. I live in the DC metro area and all of them (with the exception of FOX) drops important stories from their news hours. Only Fox covers Barry's stupidity and government mistakes. The rest of the "lame stream media" is to busy being controlled by the residents at 1600 Pennsyvania Ave. If you see something I'm not...I'm all ears!
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

From a sheer volume of listeners and viewers, you are right, but not from the perspective of the number of media outlets. The far left media just doesn't get it. Rather than competing for a slice of the pie that serves the overwhelming majority of a center-right country, they are fighting over scraps on the fringe with other losing media outlets. Very puzzling from a money point of view but not when one realizes they are bought and paid for by radical leftists who put ideology before profits.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

From a sheer volume of listeners and viewers, you are right, but not from the perspective of the number of media outlets. The far left media just doesn't get it. Rather than competing for a slice of the pie that serves the overwhelming majority of a center-right country, they are fighting over scraps on the fringe with other losing media outlets. Very puzzling from a money point of view but not when one realizes they are bought and paid for by radical leftists who put ideology before profits.
    The thing still is "They control the Media"....and corporations pay the bill with adds, adds, and more adds.

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

The thing still is "They control the Media"....and corporations pay the bill with adds, adds, and more adds.

Kathyet
    Kathy, yes it is really puzzling. I don't think we really have a "normal" situation going on with the fringe MSM outlets. Advertisers want results and results only come about when there is a big viewing audience. Just a very weird situation. MSM outlets like MSNBC seem to just shoot themselves in the foot daily yet they are surviving. Barely I guess.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast