Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I probably overstated my case a bit. I'm well aware the media is overwhelmingly liberal. There's been numerous surveys that pointed out that the reporters covering our presidential elections overwhelmingly voted liberal democrat.

And I've seen this act from show biz phonies like Lady Gaga for years. All these celebrities like Sean Penn, Jackson Browne, etc who make their lame speeches in support of liberal causes. We all know what that routine is. Its called "sucking up to the boss." They all know who's writing their checks. Which is a sickening enough spectacle as it is. Let alone the big act they put on like they're doing something heroic and daring by singing the praises of liberal platitudes. Very impressive, huh?

But what I was getting at was: When it comes to the liberal elites that are running our media, the only thing more important to them than pushing their political biases is ratings. And guess what, the overwhelming majority of the American people are behind us. We're in the driver's seat now in that regard.

GR
    Yeah, haha, I "can't" tell you how great it was to speak with the media people about how we rule them now.

I can't, because we don't rule them - and they know it, so they're bolder than ever to shove their cronies agendas down our throats, and to criticize us when we choke on it.

Re: We rule the media now

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    We rule the media now. We've got the power now.
    When J. D. Hayworth wins the GOP Arizona Senate Primary on August 24 then I might, might, believe your theory on the media.

I spent a quarter of a century in the media before retirement and I'm afraid my view is a bit more skeptical than yours. These days there are other options for news rather than just the MSM -- which was not the case when I broke in. But if the results of the 2006 and 2008 elections are any guide, then this "rule" you say we have must be fairly recent?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12