Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi,I agree with LadyEagle and the rest of you that think we are being INVADED.We have to act fast for all these illegals are going to be able to vote in both Mexico and here in this country.We have to do something for it is not only little peons coming but Communists,Terrorists and more. I thought it was the Presidents job to protect all the States so should we demand the Governers in each State to all put the National Guard on the borders?
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

IMPEACHMENT NOW!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DEEDEE
    Hi,I agree with LadyEagle and the rest of you that think we are being INVADED.We have to act fast for all these illegals are going to be able to vote in both Mexico and here in this country.We have to do something for it is not only little peons coming but Communists,Terrorists and more. I thought it was the Presidents job to protect all the States so should we demand the Governers in each State to all put the National Guard on the borders?

BINGO!!!

this is a state's rights issue -- NOT an immigration issue ...

it is the job of Congress to protect these states from invasion, in short, the President is to follow their directive. But what we have instead is a Congress and a President that ignore the RIGHTS and will of the American people which is in effect a dictatorship
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Where are you LadyEagle? I live right on the border and they hardly had a crowd worth mentioning here today. They had more school skipping kids last month than they had for their "organized boycott" that nobody paid them to join.
    Nashville, aka, Little Mexico. Ashamed Frist is my senator. He looked like a deer in the headlights last night on Larry King. And I have called and written countless times over this issue, believe me. Yesterday, was the last time I wrote and called about the anarchy issue. I even told the gal at his office that I wondered if Senator Frist would be so sympathetic if the mobs were all wearing white hoods. She said she would pass my comments on, but just to make sure, I followed it up with an email.

Dang! Lady Eagle, I hate to hear that tehre are so many in TN now.

You get a really distorted picture of the rest of the country when you are surrounded by illegal immigrants. That is for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad to see there are more Tennesseans on here. For you that don't know the whole SouthEast section of Nashville has problems and also a very very large suburb called Antioch...or as the locals call it...Hispanioch. We have been hit pretty hard and the crime is a big issue.

I can tell you where the MS-13 gangs have tagged, where the human smuggling buses stop, etc. It's all right in my face.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Glad to see there are more Tennesseans on here. For you that don't know the whole SouthEast section of Nashville has problems and also a very very large suburb called Antioch...or as the locals call it...Hispanioch. We have been hit pretty hard and the crime is a big issue.

I can tell you where the MS-13 gangs have tagged, where the human smuggling buses stop, etc. It's all right in my face.
    And in our's too. We can all attest to the demise of Harding Mall and now Hickory Hollow mall and 100 Oaks (which made deadmalls.com) is on the way out as the sprawl continues throughout this once glorious city. Notice all the trash and litter along the roadsides and streets now? Ever visit the Driver's License bureau?

I remember nice neighborhoods where people could feel safe at night. Those neighborhoods are gone. I heard it reported that we now have 78 languages spoken in Nashville Public Schools. How crazy is that?

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Glad to see there are more Tennesseans on here.
    I can't remember where everybody is from when it's not on their profile, sometimes I can't remember where I'm from ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12