Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by latinopride20
    LegalUSCitizen,

Do you honestly actually believe that a illegal alien that was brought here as a child, been through our education system, lived in US their whole lives, will pack their bags and leave? Please be realistic because you know as well as i, they are not leaving.

So then you have a choice! You either keep that illegal down, and let him collect his welfare for the rest of his life. Or i think you have a better choice, let him or her attend college so instead of collecting those benefits, they can eventually be an educated person in the workforce who will contribute.
    We don't need to accept either one of these choices. There are other options.

You never answered my question...do you pay taxes?

"It is all a big game. Illegals have no loyalty to our country, they just want to bleed it dry, sue everyone and then cry racist. If you don't believe me, go talk to the ACLU."

This is the biggest crap i ever heard. All illegals, just hate the US, none of them not even one wants to become a US citizen..

Tell RIP to Ronald Reagan that these Irish that want to become legal hate the US

http://www.irishlobbyusa.org/press/nytninamar16.php

The entire world almost wants to live in the United States of America, and to want to live here is no crime.

The crime occurrs when the person or people decide to bypass and ignore the laws which exist for the purpose of protecting the legal citizens of the United States in order to get what they want.

Do the American people not have a right to protect themselves and their families?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neese,

Sorry i did not see your question.

Yes i have payed all my federal, and state taxes. But of course that does not matter because another member will come out and say that i hate this country

"It is all a big game. Illegals have no loyalty to our country, they just want to bleed it dry, sue everyone and then cry racist. If you don't believe me, go talk to the ACLU."

This is the biggest crap i ever heard. All illegals, just hate the US, none of them not even one wants to become a US citizen..

Tell RIP to Ronald Reagan that these Irish that want to become legal hate the US

http://www.irishlobbyusa.org/press/nytninamar16.php
    I feel sorry for you that you do not understand the truth. You are just one of many that we are trying to educate. We don't have problems with a "race", we have a problem with people not abiding by our laws, by not having an allegiance, by expecting everything for nothing...for having a right of entitlement.

Neese,

Yes i have payed all my federal, and state taxes. But of course that does not matter because another member will come out and say that i hate this country
    If you truly do pay your taxes, how can you say that you have not lost anything? Why do you want to let the government have a huge portion of your paycheck to help pay for people who will slap you in the face. There is no gratitude.

latinopride20-I'm just curious. Are you in high school or college? If you are in school what are you studying?

LatinoPride20 's
    LegalUSCitizen,

Do you honestly actually believe that a illegal alien that was brought here as a child, been through our education system, lived in US their whole lives, will pack their bags and leave? Please be realistic because you know as well as i, they are not leaving.

So then you have a choice! You either keep that illegal down, and let him collect his welfare for the rest of his life. Or i think you have a better choice, let him or her attend college so instead of collecting those benefits, they can eventually be an educated person in the workforce who will contribute.
    LP20, I do have sympathy for those who were brought here illegally, beyond their will. But the American people are not the ones who need to answer to them, their parents are the ones who they must hold responsible.

I still maintain my belief that to bring a child into the U.S. or any country illegally should be considered as child negligence.

I do not know the specifics, but if I took my children to any country in the world, illegally got caught, was taken the U.S. Embassy in that country and then sent back here......I believe that the authorities would not overlook the fact that I negligently put my children into that illegal situation. I don't think they would smile and say, "Welcome back, Legal, how was the trip you took your kids on??"

I think I'd be held accountable for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neese,

If we say that you hate our country, it is because you are not willing to fight for her. What American in their right mind would allow another country to dictate their laws? Every country in the world abides by their own set of rules, why should that be any different here?

MW
    We won long time ago!
    Let me echo this question, exactly what did you win?

Do you win everytime another 12 year old American citizen is raped by an criminal alien?

Did you win when California was forced to close down 80+ hospitals because they could not longer afford to treat illegal aliens that couldn't pay?

Do you win everytime a family is killed on our highways by a drunk criminal alien?

Do you win when insurance companies increase vehicle liability coverage and medical insurance premiums to cover those that can't pay?

Do you win when American citizen children are denied access to their college of choice to make room for a criminal alien? Perhaps you win by subsidizing their college education?

Do you win when our childrens educations suffers through the overcrowding of our schools? Maybe you're the winner when the resources normally directed toward our children are being redirected to deal with an extremely large influx of non-English speakers into school systems throughout the country. I know, you win again when our property taxes increase to help bus, feed, and educate those that shouldn't be here. Someone is paying for these illegal immigrant children, and it's not their parents. Heck, a lot of them don't claim any income when applying for free meals in the schools and most mothers claim they have no spouse, even though 16 of them are living in one house or trailer. Since they are here illegally, how do you verify what they tell you is accurate?

Do you win when diseases once virtually eliminated in the United States are being reintroduced at surprising levels? Yes, since illegals are not screened and the border, we have no process of checking them for disease.

Do you win when low wage paying jobs are not accessiable to American citizen non-skilled laborers? Perhaps you're winning when their wages are kept surpressed?

I could go on and on, but I think I've made my point. Trust me, you're probably not winning unless you are a criminal alien or a business owner relying on criminal alien labor.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast