Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We won long time ago!

This is a nation of immigrants LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, and you will not dictate how this country will run.. If you do not like the situation right now, denounce your citizenship and get the hell out! We surely do not need you here

You are wasting your time! Where did the boycott of BOA take you?! No where! You just made more options available like Capital One, starting to issue credit cards now to illegals

Although i do give you credit! You did make some progress like passing anti illegal ordinances in some villages of the US.. Too bad you will never be able to pass such measures in big cities like LA, Chicago, NY, etc etc.... Its ok keep the villages.

I don't understand, just what is it exactlly you think you have won?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What have we won? Well i dont know! Some kind of "war" that other members preach on this board..Sometime they sound so racist, i dont even understand myself what the hell they are talking about.

The question is, what have you won?! With your racist antics

Re: We won long time ago!

Quote Originally Posted by latinopride20
    This is a nation of immigrants LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, and you will not dictate how this country will run.. If you do not like the situation right now, denounce your citizenship and get the hell out! We surely do not need you here

You are wasting your time! Where did the boycott of BOA take you?! No where! You just made more options available like Capital One, starting to issue credit cards now to illegals

Although i do give you credit! You did make some progress like passing anti illegal ordinances in some villages of the US.. Too bad you will never be able to pass such measures in big cities like LA, Chicago, NY, etc etc.... Its ok keep the villages.
    If you are American then you lose too. But if you are a person that only cares about one race (Latino what ever that is) then you know what you are.

Go on, LP20. We're listening. Do us a favor and list specific information so that people can reply to you in an honest and factual way. Thank you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How do i lose?!

I currently enjoy my life as it is, i could care less about any particular race. White, Asian, Hispanic, Black whatever, and i am not running in paranoia preaching oh my god!!! oh my god! they are taking our country, the aliens have come from outer space

How do i lose?!

I currently enjoy my life as it is, i could care less about any particular race. White, Asian, Hispanic, Black whatever, and i am not running in paranoia preaching oh my god!!! oh my god! they are taking our country, the aliens have come from outer space
    Do you pay taxes here?

How do i lose?!

Ok let me get this straight:

Your screen name is Latino pride20 yet you claim that you don't care about any particular race? If that's true then why not call yourself American pride, that is if you are an American citizen of latin descent;

You then go on to state:

We surely do not need you here
    Who is the we, that you speak of? The history of America dictates that the truth is quite the opposite of your statement unless you care to elaborate by educating us in terms of any latino inventions/contributions that made America great.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

How do i lose?!

Nothing if you like living in a third world mud hole. Or if you like watching your wages going thur the floor. How about all your cost of living thur the roof, what ever.

Ok, you just accused everybody on here of being racist, care to explain that when there are latinos, blacks and others as well? Besides you have no idea what race I am do you?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast