Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weak Board...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I mean really, what MORE do you want ???
    Can you tell us who killed JFK?

Yep. Vicente Fox.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Weak Board...

Quote Originally Posted by XIllegalImmigration
    Is this the best that is out there on the net. This is a very weak board. Surely there are stronger organizations out there that are organizing against an Amnesty Bill. Where are they?
    just because you don't see every action of the members doesn't mean they're inactive -- some of what goes on is 'CLASSIFIED INFORMATION' and we don't want any leaks
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I actually think this is a very strong board. It seems to be very well organized- i think the only people stopping it from becoming THE greatest recruiting board for all Americans for Legal immigration are the people who choose to insult other cultures instead of concentrating their efforts on the issue at hand. Other than that, this is really a great source for information.

Ahh. Excuse me Penguin. Which culture and people to you consider to be yours, dare I ask ?

Because if it is the culture of the United States of America, and if you are an American, you might have noticed a SLIGHT insult being slammed upon the people, the culture and the laws from illegal immigration.

Or.........haven't you noticed yet ??

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Ahh. Excuse me Penguin. Which culture and people to you consider to be yours, dare I ask ?

Because if it is the culture of the United States of America, and if you are an American, you might have noticed a SLIGHT insult being slammed upon the people, the culture and the laws from illegal immigration.

Or.........haven't you noticed yet ??
    I consider myself and American. I DO find it insulting that there are protesters marching in our streets- using OUR right of freedom of speech to bash whites and/or Americans in general. and i definitely find it insulting that our sorry excuse of a president claims they are doing jobs we won't do. I just choose to respect the fact that those people marching on the street don't define an entire culture- and I refuse to join in their insult game. I just don't feel that two wrongs make a right.

Well, Penguin, all I can tell you is that life is not always easy and certainly not perfect.

No one is perfect. But we are doing a great job, and I think you know that.

If it hurts a little, if it stings a little than maybe you should work on things that will not upset you so much.

Maybe instead of posting on the boards you should sign off and send your own personal emails to the senators. Remember to be polite while you rip them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Maybe instead of posting on the boards you should sign off and send your own personal emails to the senators. Remember to be polite while you rip them apart.
    I think I'll take you up on that. I will continue to visit to check on actual steps I can take to help the situation, but will refrain from reading any of the other posts. And don't worry-- I have no problem being rude to my senators- my taxes are paying their salaries and they are doing nothing for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin
    I just choose to respect the fact that those people marching on the street don't define an entire culture-

The vast majority of the demonstrators were Hispanic... mainly Mexican.
    The organizers of these demonstrations which involved 2 million or more across the country are Mexican oriented organizations; La Raza, MECHcha, Atzlan, and the businesses that support them. I think you might know the agenda of both the organizers and the businesses, as well as the illegals who gladly did as they were told at the most recent demonstrations by waving American flags this time and declaring how much they love America.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast