Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weak Board...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Weak Board...

Is this the best that is out there on the net. This is a very weak board. Surely there are stronger organizations out there that are organizing against an Amnesty Bill. Where are they?

Try this one: www.freerepublic.com

Wade right on in, speak your mind, and don't be shy. Feel free to insult everyone you meet over there.

They're a free speech site and want to hear all sides of every issue.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Do a websearch and you will find many sites very similar to this one.

I sense a tone of sarcasim in your topic? The American people want the law enforced including Hispanic citizens.

We don't go running into the streets like the illegals because we are not desperate like they are.

Hey Newbies!

Weak board? lol You should check our background before you pronounce judgement on our boards or organization.

There are different organizations and many have been around longer than us. We have proven ourselves leaders in this movement.

Come on these boards and insult our organization and you might find yourself getting embarrassed.

Yea, head over the Free Republic. Tell them you are there, new, and upset about illegal immigration. Hope you last more than 10 mins after that.

ALIPAC is one of the largest Internet communities addressing illegal immigration with a Discussion Board on the net. It's us and SaveOurState.org and that is about it as far as boards dedicated to the issue that are active.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xIllegalImmigration, do you really think we have a weak board ?! That seems so strange to me. Do you think we're being too "civil" or something ? Would you be happier if you saw us become uncivil ?

Do you not care that we have been sort of asked to be as civil as possible, and since we are good Americans and we are trying to do that.
    Do you know how hard it is sometimes when we'd like to let her rip and we don't ?

IF YOU ASK ME IT SHOWS A VERY STRONG BOARD, A BOARD THAT IS KEEPING IN THE SPIRIT OF AMERICA, A BOARD THAT IS CIVIL AND A BOARD THAT HAS A LOT OF CONFIDENCE THAT WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK AND THAT WE WILL HELP TO BRING SUCCESS TO OUR CAUSE !!

xillegalimmigrant, we know how to make the points, we know how to let elected people know we feel about them and their alarming actions, we know how to tell President Bush what we think of the type of person he has turned out to be, we know how to come up with REAL answers to real problems, we know how to send a strong message to our fellow Americans how direly our country needs for them to speak out and how important it is that we stand together side by side for the sake of our country.

We know how to stop bills. We know who to vote for. We know who we should not vote for. We have all the numbers to every person Americans need to be calling posted. What more do you want ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Weak Board...

Quote Originally Posted by XIllegalImmigration
    Is this the best that is out there on the net. This is a very weak board. Surely there are stronger organizations out there that are organizing against an Amnesty Bill. Where are they?
    You mean we don't go in the streets insulting people? we don't fly our flag in distress, we don't call people with different opinions "racist? Yeah, I guess you can say we are weak but we are SMART
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I wonder why this newbie thinks a site with over 70,000 pages viewed per day and contributors in all 50 states qualifies as weak? Perhaps it is our title as having organized the largest cooperative effort to date in the immigration enforcement community with 54 groups supporting? He must know something we don't know after 9 posts.

W

If well managed, polite, considerate, well put together and great people with great ideas is weak then I will take 2 please. Let’s get to the next call of action b4 the prey (our reps) returns from break.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I did a lot of looking on the net before making my decision to come to Alipac.us... I don't have time to be on 100 different boards, so wanted one that had a good amount of content and more importantly, a constantly flow of posts per day -- not just a trickle of posts a couple times a week like some boards.

Anyhow, if you not a satisfied patron to this site, leave... I and the thousands of others will likely not miss yas.

Excusing me for interrupting, but I wasn't quite finished.

As I was saying, xillegalimmigrant, we have pages and pages of articles for people to read and come to their own conclusions based on fact, we have literally every word ever uttered from every elected person in the USA regarding illegal immigration as well as those words uttered by other people around the world. We have people from different nationality backgrounds, all colors, all religious beliefs. We have people who support President Bush, we have people who want to see President Bush impeached, we know how to help each other laugh when we would like to cry. We have people who have been Americans for generations and people who are in the process of becoming Americans. We have people who would like to become Americans but who are remaining in their own countries trying to find out ways and answers from us on how to help their own countires. We have polls. We have pictures.

I mean really, what MORE do you want ???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast