Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This week’s ‘Alpha Jackass’ award

This week’s ‘Alpha Jackass’ award

[i] [color=darkred] [b]“My concerns began with Judge Mukasey’s answers to our questions about waterboarding. Waterboarding is a barbaric practice in which water is poured down the mouth and nose of a detainee, to simulate drowning. It’s an ancient technique of tyrants. The prisoner is bound to an inclined board, feet raised and head slightly below the feet. Cellophane is wrapped over the prisoner’s face and water is poured over him. Unavoidably, the gag reflex kicks in, and a terrifying fear of drowning leads to an almost instant plea to bring the treatment to a halt. If it goes wrong, it can lead straight to terminal hypoxia. When done right, it is controlled death.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change

working4change
    So sorry my computer stuck. Please excuse me.

I don't think we should torture anyone . Then again even verbal interogation can be torturous . So we need limits .

Oh my. No question. It is torture.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, I guess, the best way to gather important battlefield and operations information from terrorists (usually needed immediately) would be to offer them milk and cookies, warm socks, good food, back rubs and unlimited access to allah.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry, I sat here and thought about it for awhile..

I can see where in some cases you would have to torture to find things out.

If we had people being held hostage. An caught someone that knew the whereabouts of the hostages. He knows that all we can do is verbally lash at him. So will not answer anything. Instead he yells about his rights. Even for ones he and his friends have denied ours. Sorry, i'm doing what ever it takes to get the information to free the hostages.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Water-boarding might be considered by some to be torture, but if we were serious about breaking down these terrorists, we would tie them into a very uncomfortable chair and force them to watch Hillary Clinton give speech after speech (esp. the one with her fake southern accent) until they break. Now, that would be true torture indeed.
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Yeah, I guess, the best way to gather important battlefield and operations information from terrorists (usually needed immediately) would be to offer them milk and cookies, warm socks, good food, back rubs and unlimited access to allah.
    Good point-I whole-heartedly agree, zeezil.

If it saves the life of one American civilian or soldier-we need to do whatever it takes.

What if the only way your loved one could be saved was by these means? Would those against this still be against this? War is not pretty-never has been and never will be. We are up against wackos who not only kill innocent people but have no qulams about strapping bombs to THEMSELVES for their 77 virgins or whatever it is.

What I want to know is - do the female suicide bombers get 72 virgins too?
    Yeah - didn't think so. Sounds like hell anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast