Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    WOW!!! Looks Great SOSAD!!!!

Thanks for all the hard work!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK

JAK WE SHOULD SAVE ALL THE STATE OFFICES TO THAT THREAD ALSO THEY ARE ON THE JUNE 16 THREAD BEFORE IT GETS DELETED AND THE INFO LOST!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Terrific improvement everyone!

Since tomorrow is Father's Day, I am sure a lot of us won't be online for more then a few minutes. So, tonight I plan to stay up calling numbers and posting results. I haven't been able to do that yet today, my house is a looney bin on the weekend (in a good way). So I will wait for the quiet of the night.

I love working when the world is asleep!

I wonder how many others from other organizations have been calling this weekend too. I bet a LOT!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

JAK WE SHOULD SAVE ALL THE STATE OFFICES TO THAT THREAD ALSO THEY ARE ON THE JUNE 16 THREAD BEFORE IT GETS DELETED AND THE INFO LOST!
    Ok! Got it!! Thanks!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok! Got it!! Thanks!
    WOW YOU ARE FAST JAK, THATS LOOKS WONDERFUL!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Terrific improvement everyone!

Since tomorrow is Father's Day, I am sure a lot of us won't be online for more then a few minutes. So, tonight I plan to stay up calling numbers and posting results. I haven't been able to do that yet today, my house is a looney bin on the weekend (in a good way). So I will wait for the quiet of the night.

I love working when the world is asleep!

I wonder how many others from other organizations have been calling this weekend too. I bet a LOT!
    ME TWO!!!! I wonder if April would start a Fathers day thread with her wonderful fireworks in the morning so we can wish all the hard working fathers on here a happy fathers day

JAK
    Great idea Sosad!! Fireworks would be Great to start the thread!!!
    I'm sure April would be happy to give us FIREWORKS!!!!

I hope so !!

April
    There will be fireworks in the morning, SOSAD to get Fathers Day off to a good start!

I hope so !!
    PM April and ask her for a nice thread to thank the guys!
    They deserve it!