Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    No... I must be confused. I saw her request for Tallk Radio links to be posted... so I posted. I thought you said she was looking up the links, which won't be necessary to go through all of that work if we use Dixies.

Guess I misunderstood?
    OH well I'm confused to , I've had so many PM's I can't remember who told me what but I am the only one working on the Senators information
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Can I help with this? What site are your using for the info. I can help!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Can I help with this? What site are your using for the info. I can help!
    Thanks but i'm close to being done, I'm deleting some information we don't really need and it could be gotten( such as street addresses) on the web link I'm putting up for sending e-mails.
    Isn't it going to be great haveing all this information in 1 place!! knowing right where it is
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hi Guys,

I'm here!
    I had to sign off for a bit and tend to the noisy curtain climbers who were demanding mommy time!

The Sticky looks great!
    I can't think of anything else we can add to it but as we start to use it, I have a feeling it will get bigger and bigger. I am going to look up the msm TV and add those links by the radio tonight. I love that we did this today it will pay off starting Monday when we start a new thread!

Thank April, Jak and SoSad!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Hi Guys,

I'm here!
    I had to sign off for a bit and tend to the noisy curtain climbers who were demanding mommy time!

The Sticky looks great!
    I can't think of anything else we can add to it but as we start to use it, I have a feeling it will get bigger and bigger. I am going to look up the msm TV and add those links by the radio tonight. I love that we did this today it will pay off starting Monday when we start a new thread!

Your Welcome , Way to go team it will make ALIPACING alot easier!! and your all so wonderful and fun to work with!

JAK
    Thank you too Proud and everyone ... on the Alipac Team!!!!

WE have EVERY Intention of Keeping Our Country!!!!!
    If you haven't joined ALIPAC...Please join!!!

Americans United Make A Difference!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Hi Guys,

I'm here!

The Sticky looks great!

You 're welcome Proud!! Great job to all of you!!

Team work is always a GOOD THING!

Duh
    The sticky blitz thread is much improved after all your hard efforts today. It's chock full of what we need and well organized. Many thanks!

Duh
    Duh

April
    You're welcome Duh, glad you like it!!

OK , JAK YOU CAN LOCK HER UP AGAIN, ALL DONE IT LOOKS GREAT GIRLS I JUST BROWSED THREW IT, LOTS OF INFO SO FAR!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast