Weekly Update: Progress on Obamacare

By Michele Bachmann

On Wednesday, I joined with my colleagues to introduce a bill on the House floor rescinding the $105 billion in funding fraudulently appropriated in the Obamacare bill.

As I have said many times before, I nor my colleagues will not yield in the fight to repeal Obamacare, and I'm proud of this crucial step towards making sure not one cent of taxpayer money is spent to fund it.

Because of your incredible support, we have shined a national spotlight on this issue, and I couldn't be more thankful for the important work that you have done.

With the continuing fight over Obamacare, an ongoing budget battle, and a President who has sent troops into harm's way without consulting Congress, it has never been more important that we stick together and stand up for our constitutional conservative values.

Both in Washington, and as I travel around the country, I will continue to defend these values at all costs, and I am so grateful to have you on my side.

I've also prepared a few news articles that I hope you'll read and share with your friends and family. After reading them, I would love if you'd provide your feedback by visiting my Facebook page and leaving me a comment by clicking this link:

http://www.facebook.com/teambachmann

As always, thank you for your support of our shared values.

Sincerely,

Michele Bachman