Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME to alipac new members & Lurkers

Dear Friends,

Getting personally involved is so important by everyone, I know we have alot of people who just read the threads and are afraid to sign up and join in.

Posting is so important as we learn alot from people of all walks of life, and from all over the United States, your experience's and changes in your own home towns helps us realize we are not alone in this, ours is not the only town with crime, corruption and mass culture and population changes.

Please if you are just reading to educate yourself and keeping up with what is happening in our country on many subjects, thats great, your welcome to do that, but if you have time to get involved and add to this forum and our power as "we the people of the United States" we need you to get involved.

If you are afraid to make calls, then send e-mails or faxes which you can do for free through Numbers USA if you don't have access to a fax machine, Calls are important but all of it matters, just as your input is so important and why we need YOU posting your opinion here on this forum.

I promise you will feel very good about yourself when you join in the fight, and we welcome all people who are concerned for their country, If you are "racist" this is not the forum for you but if you are a "Protectionist" and your concern is protecting our great nation, one of what use to be a Nation of Law and Order and is quickly turning into chaos and anarchy, Please get involved and encourge others to do the same.

"BE A PROTECTIONIST AND JOIN IN BECAUSE YOU ARE A PATRIOT AND YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY!!"

"Remember all of us at ALIPAC "WELCOME" you, your input and help!!"

From A PROUD member of ALIPAC

" It is not enough that we do our best, sometimes we have to do what is required".....Sir Winston Churchill

Please Read:
    ALIPAC Rules for Discussion Groups Area
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

Please check out our "State Focus Campaigns" get updated information on states with bills in progress and take action...all contact information is provided for you all you have to do is DO IT!
    http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html

ALSO, Look for "ACTION ALERTS" and help your fellow states, remember together we can take our country back state by state...when you help another state you are helping your own!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

To all observers of this website!

I believe that the United States of America is the most wonderful country in the world and would never blame anyone for wanting to be here and provide a better life for themselves and their family's.

I believe that all members of this PAC are diverse in their race and opinion and all working toward a goal that will help end the exploitation of disadvantaged immigrants and to keep them out of modern day slavery executed by corrupt politicians and big business.

The members of this organization are all patriots that really do care about all people and understand that the only way to help everyone out fairly and keep them safe is to abide by the laws that are written in our constituntion or put into place by voters.

Despite what may be written about ALIPAC being a hate group full of extremists, Is just one example of a desperate attempt to silence to voices of good people that are trying to protect their community's, protect their family's, and protect the rights of all people of all races.

Being on the side of the law and our constituntion is a CHOICE. Their is nothing wrong and nothing more true to yourselves than to decide to fight for defending it. As it is a CHOICE to fight against the rule of law to benefit a self serving demand. We choose the rule of law, not white, black or brown.

Don't let your decisions on tough subjects like Illegal Immigration be biased on fear. Base your decisions on an open minded platform, read the stories, talk to you friends and family and verify your sources! We do that here for every news story that is posted. Trust me you can't make this stuff up!

So if your watching or just here snooping around trying to find evidence of a hate group You Wont, I've tried. What I have found is a group of diverse patriots working toward the goal of helping immigrants become legal American Citizens the right way! And helping those people to keep pride for themselves and their race by distinguishing the difference between law abiding citizens working together to strengthen our country, or those who wish to tarnish and defy everything that so many have died for.

And that's why were here no more no less, not hate just facts. So if you believe in fairness and that we can all have a great country where we can all work together toward a common American dream and culture, well then this is the place for you! But if you really want to see real hate group just look around. The biggest sign of a real hate group is exclusion, a group that only wants to benefit or advance ONLY ONE type of race, gender, or idea!

But Lets set the Record Straight were just concerned citizens trying to take our country back form greed and lawlessness. And restore, and be an example for the rest of the world to follow. If that is racist or hateful well then I guess I'm full of it.

We all need your help and all opinions are all valued, and all news posts have to be validated.

WE ALL MUST COME TOGETHER AND STAND UP FOR OUR VALUES EVEN IF SOME OUT THERE GET THEIR KICKS OUT OF STOMPING ON THEM.

THANKS TO ALIPAC AND ALL ITS MEMBERS AND THOSE WHO WANT TO BE MEMBERS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

IT FEELS GOOD TO DO THE RIGHT THING!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

April
    WELCOME EVERYONE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN!!!!

Ditto here too! We need everyone.

I have been on alipac several years and received much assistance. Waukegan and my county applied for 287g.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please remember to sign up for e-mail alerts on the top left side of any page.....everyone needs to get important updates
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I may have lurked for a little while before I signed up, because there has never been a more comprehensive site with stories about what illegals are doing to this country and our neighborhoods. It is stuff no local newspaper or station will pay much attention to, i.e., why would a paper or station in California mention an illegal crime in Pennsylvania. The national news media is overrun with fluffy stuff like wars and AIG these days.
    Join in, give us your thoughts and find out what little smidgens of state and US bills may mean to life as you know it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Illinois Needs Our Help Patriots!!!

Please join in here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-866684.html#866684

Come on everyone don't hold back!!...join in our state campaigns and make your voices heard!!!