Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to Aztlan

I ran across a post a gentleman made on Global Affairs Forum while doing a little googling. This post was made back in 2002, but it is still a good read. This poster pretty much lays out the situation facing us quite clearly. - DQ

http://www.globalaffairs.org/forum/a...hp/t-4359.html

Coot 11-29-2002, 05:12 PM
    As is my nature, I have once again latched onto something that has bothered me for sometime now and will again point it out here at GA. Not that I expect anyone to get overly concerned or even mildly concerned. Nonetheless, here I go again.

I’ve been on the phone of late (ouch, my phone bill is gonna be outrageous) with the office of Tom Tancredo (R) Colorado trying to get any supporting information with regards to what I was hearing him say last week in an interview. Much of the information passed along to me was anecdotal and gained in his numerous visits to the Arizona border. In particular, is the level of violence on the border with burglaries, ransacked homes, vandalized property, rapes, murders, and gunfire directed at border patrol agents. Along with people sleeping with shotguns and afraid to leave their homes during the day for fear their home will be invaded in their absence.

The traditional coyotes (human smugglers) are being replaced by the drug cartels, the ones refusing to be 'replaced' are killed. There's quite a bit of money to be made smuggling people and drugs they've discovered.

Tancredo, by going public against the Bush administration’s plan to grant legal status to millions of illegal aliens, with facts and figures has drawn the ire of the administration. Carl Rove has cordially invited Rep. Tancredo to never darken the door of the White House again. Furthermore, Mr. Rove has informed the Congressman, after his November landslide win, that he will most assuredly be receiving a primary next time out.

As stated earlier and elsewhere, the democrats want this as they see it as a potential source of millions of votes. The republicans want this as they see it as a source of cheap labor, and the President wants it, as he believes by pushing this, he can garner some of this Hispanic voting block as the Republicans have done in Florida.

What I was left with was google. Oddly, there is very little in the mainstream press that discusses this…out of the fear I suppose of being labeled racist.

Aztlan, for those who may be unfamiliar with the term, is a term that was coined at the founding of MECHA, Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, and is what may become the former southwest United States, made up of Texas, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and Colorado. Farfetched? Perhaps not so farfetched as one would think after a little investigation.

To discuss Aztlan, the concept of reconquista must first be understood. Reconquista or re-conquering is very much alive in the minds of many Mexican nationals and U.S. Mexican immigrants and Mexican illegal aliens who do not recognize the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. (http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/ghtreaty/) This is the treaty that ended the Mexican American War and was the instrument whereby Mexico ceded the aforementioned territory to the U.S.

The Constitution of MECHA, (http://www.umich.edu/~mechaum/Natconst.html) calls for Mecha to abide by EL PLAN DE AZTLAN, (http://latino.sscnet.ucla.edu/resear...gle/aztlan.htm) which makes the following declaration:
    Brotherhood unites us, and love for our brothers makes us a people whose time has come and who struggles against the foreigner "gabacho" who exploits our riches and destroys our culture. With our heart in our hands and our hands in the soil, we declare the independence of our mestizo nation. We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. (the term gabacho is a pejorative referring to white people)

La Voz de Aztlan (http://www.aztlan.net) is a news source based in Los Angeles that grew directly out of Mecha, and is as the name implies, the official voice of the Aztlan movement. The movement is decidedly anti-Semitic as can be seen in this document (http://aztlan.net/nofa.htm) (note the eagle on the flag of Aztlan, which is the symbol of MECHA holding a machete and a stick of dynamite) and this one as well. (http://aztlan.net/koshernostra.htm)

Greetings from the Revolutionary Council and Provisional Government of Aztlan! La Voz de Aztlan has provided this column for the dissemination of important information concerning our struggle for self-determination. We invite you to visit this web page from time to time to read communiques issued by the Council as a whole or by the individual Ministers of the Provisional Government. The communiques, among other things, will outline La Raza's positions on issues affecting the political and economic liberation of Aztlan.

The Aztlan cry of Nationalism, separation and perhaps their flag conjures up, at least in my mind’s eye, visions of that fertile ground of hatred that was pre-fascist Germany and Italy.

While La Voz de Aztlan website is clearly inflammatory, substantially defamatory and the information it presents largely refutable, it is very highly ranked in terms of linking and popularity, which begs the question…who is reading this and more importantly, who is believing it?

The current California Lt. Governor, Cruz Bustamante along with Antonio Villarigosa, former state assemblyman who barely lost the democratic nod in the Los Angeles mayoral primary, are both past presidents of Mecha Chapters and both have refused to denounce the intent of El Plan de Aztlan, to wit, the plan to carve out the southwest United States as a separate state tied to Mexico.

Given the circularity of massive border crashing, amnesty and then voting, many of us living in the southwest may be invited to return to Europe if we survive the transition in El Plan that is laid out as
    Those institutions which are fattened by our brothers to provide employment and political pork barrels for the gringo will do so only as acts of liberation and for La Causa. For the very young there will no longer be acts of juvenile delinquency, but revolutionary acts.

An interesting read.

What I was left with was google. Oddly, there is very little in the mainstream press that discusses this…out of the fear I suppose of being labeled racist.
    Most of the mainstream media are a bunch of gutless politically correct wimps who only print their version of the "facts," which often have no resemblance to the actual facts--particularly when it comes to illegal immigration.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

As stated earlier and elsewhere, the democrats want this as they see it as a potential source of millions of votes. The republicans want this as they see it as a source of cheap labor, and the President wants it, as he believes by pushing this, he can garner some of this Hispanic voting block as the Republicans have done in Florida.
    One of the best, most cogent summaries of the facts of the politics of illegal immigration I have read.

I have thought about this Aztlan business a lot and I am not as concerned as many. in order to succeed, they would have to convince an awful lot of their own people, most of whom are probably as unaware of it as many non-Hispanics. Then they would have to frighten and intimidate all non-Hispanics into caving in politically, or fight a civil war. If it came to civil war, the Federal government would squash it like a bug. Not because of any super nationalist feelings or patriotism, but because the politicians in Washington are not going to willingly lose such a huge tax base to some upstart "Meztizo Nation."

Whites have talked about forcing others out of this country and blacks have talked about establishing their own country within these borders. Neither scenario was ever a serious possibility. The demographics, political attitudes, etc. prevented it. The same here.

The greater danger is that illegals come in such numbers they become an even more powerful voting block with clout in Washington to further blur our Southern Border. Amnesty, freer movement across the borders, and greater political cooperation with Mexico are distinct possibilities. But an Aztlan Nation? I suppose stranger things have happened, but I just don't see that being a serious threat - at least not in the foreseeable future. Fifty years from now, who knows?
    When we gonna wake up?

AZTLAN: Visit the Social Issues section of Brown Pride to see how terrifying the posts are in regards to hating "pink-skins" "Euros" , "Gringos", "Gabachos", and people other than "brown" (latinos, hispanics, Chicanos, Mexicanos).

I recommend following virtually any thread in the Social Issues section of Brown Pride for you to appreciate how it would be so easy for these posters to become terrorists or to become paid or voluntary allies to America's enemies.

The Mecha movement is anti-American and traitorously subversive but barely sophisticated enough to skirt by under American Civil Liberties lubricants.

The day must come when all Americans will start to see Mecha for what it is. The day must come when the Mexican Flag is the symbol of the decay and defeat of the American dream.

Already, as a Chicano, I am totally repelled by the meanings I see when crowds of whinning and angry Mexicans and Chicanos flaunt the Mexican flag and deride the American flag.

Time is way past for action to reverse the dangerous trends noted in this thread. Will America have a third major political party in the future: Democrat, MECHISTA, and Republican? This is not such a crazy idea as it might seem now.

BOYCOTT TOURISM TO MEXICO.

Great comments, Patriot. These people do sound like the Nazi Brown Shirts on the Communist Red Brigades.

I have noted that the less a person has going for them, the more susceptible to the appeal of racist groups they are. You don't see wall street lawyers, or successful entrepreneurs joining the skin heads. These people are usually at the very bottom of the socio economic ladder and all it takes is for some slick talking demagogue to fire them up with hatred against anyone who is not like them (pick a color, or religion, or ethnicity). This is especially effective if the group can be perceived as a "threat." This country has survived a lot worse. I am a student of the Civil War and I can tell you with great conviction that nothing we are going through today remotely approaches the barbarity, slaughter, social and economic distruption, and stress on the national fabric than did that conflict. If we survived that, we will survive this.

I am an optimist. I think people like this will utimately lose out and fade away. I really believe that the vast majority of Americans, including immigrants, are good, rational human beings. It's that bad 5% or so in any group that causes all the problems.

I say we need more Chicanos in this country like you, legal solid citizens.
    When we gonna wake up?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow
    One of the best, most cogent summaries of the facts of the politics of illegal immigration I have read.
    I thought so too about his entire post. It also paints a clear picture of the sort of people we are up against.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow
    I have thought about this Aztlan business a lot and I am not as concerned as many. in order to succeed, they would have to convince an awful lot of their own people, most of whom are probably as unaware of it as many non-Hispanics. Then they would have to frighten and intimidate all non-Hispanics into caving in politically, or fight a civil war. If it came to civil war, the Federal government would squash it like a bug. Not because of any super nationalist feelings or patriotism, but because the politicians in Washington are not going to willingly lose such a huge tax base to some upstart "Meztizo Nation."

Whites have talked about forcing others out of this country and blacks have talked about establishing their own country within these borders. Neither scenario was ever a serious possibility. The demographics, political attitudes, etc. prevented it. The same here.

The greater danger is that illegals come in such numbers they become an even more powerful voting block with clout in Washington to further blur our Southern Border. Amnesty, freer movement across the borders, and greater political cooperation with Mexico are distinct possibilities. But an Aztlan Nation? I suppose stranger things have happened, but I just don't see that being a serious threat - at least not in the foreseeable future. Fifty years from now, who knows?
    They contend that while the civil war settled secession militarily, that it has never been fought out in the courts. Given recent rulings by high courts, I am not so confident the courts will not side with them.

Their overall game plan is to get large enough voting blocks to take over political offices... then pass legislation making it less attractive place for non-hispanics to live, who will move, entrenching hispanic power more... then calling for a vote for secession.

I have no particular problem with hispanics in power, except when there is intent to use that power to promote racist agendas and secessionist plans. Mecha and the Aztlan movement is widespread among the hispanics in the southwest, especially among street culture and universities.

DISCLAIMER... The usage of "hispanic" in this post refers mainly to Mexican hispanics, and it is not a reflection of my position regarding race.. THEY are the ones who formulated the plan based on race.. I am merely describing their plan as THEY view it. The only reason I do not directly refer to them as Mexican, is many are not, many if not most are Americans of hispanic ancestory

They contend that while the civil war settled secession militarily, that it has never been fought out in the courts. Given recent rulings by high courts, I am not so confident the courts will not side with them.
    One thing is for sure, you are right about the Supreme Court, as well as the Ninth Circuit and others. They are seriously out of touch with the people as well as the constitution. There is actually a book, entitled "The South Was Right," which makes the case that they had every right under the constitution to secede.

I still believe they would have a very long way to go to make that happen. Too much money and power is at stake. Congress would go bananas and might just impeach the whole court!
    When we gonna wake up?

Whether their dreams of Aztlan will be realized or not, they are a serious threat to civil order. A good example of their ability to mobilize and generate near riot conditions is the mobilization at Baldwin Park.

Being from Phoenix, and growing up It is more or less a large mob.

There were times when I would hear the Hispanics talk about how they were going to take over the southern United States, as they would smirk and giggle.

But growing up with these same people and seeing and knowing their attitudes, I personally know that they couldn't cooperate enough to do it. But, when one underestimates one shall be over whelmed.

But American citizens, fighting for their homes families and land, that is quite a feat indeed. I know I would take a lot with me.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

If Alberto Gonzales actually gets elected to the supreme court, I have a feeling he will try to be moving the Aztlan activists in with him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast