Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME NEW ONES

I see there are many new ones that have joined us. We appreciate all the help we can get. United we stand. We may not all agree on every thing but the main issues that we all agree on is there need to be controlled immigration and uncontrolled illegal immigration hurt all, directly or indirectly.
    Looking forward to your posts.

I agree, we all must unite under the demand for controlled or regulated immigration regardless of our other differences. This controlled immigration must be done so that it doesn't undermine the safety and standard of living for all American citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to the new Alipacers. There is much to be done. Join us here at Alipac in our efforts to stop those that would destroy our Republic and to fight those who have allowed massive illegal immigration which is destroying us from within and without.

Our very sovereignty is at risk with the North American Union plan and the SPP. Please read and acquaint yourselves with all of these issues.

There is a search area to look for more information on Alipac and you may research on the internet too.

Thank you for being a part of Alipac.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes-welcome. I had been fighting illegal immigration on my own-letters, calls etc and then I came here. We all have the same goal. W, Dixie, etc. help to guide us in the right direction as to what is the priority for the day. There is a wealth of knowledge, experience and support here at ALIPAC. They get things done.

It is amazing how this one issue has people ranging from the farthest left all the way to the farthest right and everywhere in between. We have all come here together because regardless of our political views, race, etnicity, background, etc. we care about our country and it's future. Nothing else matters. We are all Americans and legal citizens who love our country. We are fighting the brave fight to win our country back.

Please join us and contribute to the cause however you can.

Nicole

Welcome!

This group, under William's leadership, is one of the reasons the atrocity bill was derailed.

The members are friendly, supportive of each other and take great care to make sure that facts, not inflammatory tripe, are posted.

You will be enraged at the things you will read here. And delighted with the victories, the most recent one being in Waukegan. William and several other members were there; you can read about it at the top of this forum.

We make a difference.

I came here last month after I saw this site posted on immigrationwatchdog.com

This is a great site.

Welcome aboard!
    It you want to fight the illegal immigration crisis this is the place to be.
    We work hard, respect each other and best of all -- we get results!