Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WELL...YEAH!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    My, oh my, where to even begin with these liberal bleeding hearts. Only "a certain segment of the population" (only those "evil, heartless, xenophobes"), actually want the illegals gone? I have news for Mr. Brown; that "certain segment of the population" would be, by most polls, some 70 to 80 percent of the American people! Oh, I forgot, we don't count....not part of the elite liberal media, don't you see?

"If we would give them a legal means to work, most would take advantage of it". Well, in fact I'm sure they would like to steal some more American jobs, but it seems Mr. Brown and his friends in the media casually assume that the rest of us unwashed serfs have no say in the process, which we just showed we most certainly do when we shot down their shamnesty bill! Note to Mr. Brown and company: We'll do the same with the next one too! Try us!

"If you look around you, it would appear there is a demand for their services"I'm sure there is. In this day when business ethics is a contradiction in terms, I'm quite sure there are plenty of companies who wouldn't think twice about fattening their bottom line with illegal labor hired at substandard wages. Mr. Brown and his friends may give a rat's backside for these greedy and unscrupulous employers; but I can assure him that I do not, and neither do the vast majority of working Americans. Let the CEO's cry in their martinis at the country club. So what? Oh and about those jobs "Americans won't do"-after a certain plant in Texas was raided and it's illegal workforce removed for deportation proceedings, the jobs were soon filled, by, (you guessed it ) formerly unemployed Americans!

"Took guts to stay and fight" Mr. Brown has a strange definition of "guts", I think; when someone hides behind the doors of a "sanctuary church" I find that cowardly. Of course how many truly courageous people can you find in the media (or corporate) elites? Most of the leading figures there are from my generation; they were the ones protesting the Vietnam War and dodging the draft, while the rest of us were serving our country. They were probably the ones spitting on us too; oh well, I suppose some things just never change.

"The anti-immigration crowd says one down, twelve million to go". Notice he says anti-immigration, not anti-illegal immigration. That's not just stretching the truth, that's a lie! As for the rest, I can assure Mr. Brown that we wish it was ONLY twelve million! His numbers, like his thinking, are more than a little off.
    Gadfly I love to read your postings. You are articulate and succinct in your analysis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're of the opinion that Arellano deserved to be sent back to Mexico, then it logically follows that you want all 12 million illegals to return there with her.

Do you?
    Certainly. Behavior that is wrong must not be rewarded. It's an awful job that must be done.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Here's the author's email address. Write him to tell him what an idiot he is! I did!

markbrown@suntimes.com
    email written...not that anything will get through the thickness of that head
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    As a nation, however, we seem to like it better when Mexicans stay out of sight.
    No one has said anything about "Mexicans" we HAVE said that she was an ILLEGAL ALIEN, not all illegal aliens are Mexican. And yes, we do want all the rest deported too. Laws are laws and breaking them, you only deserve one thing.....punishment.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a nation, however, we seem to like it better when Mexicans stay out of sight.
    My husband is a LEGAL immigrant from Ireland. We both think all of the Irish illegals need to be sent back also. If you are not going to respect our laws, get the heck out of our country.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we say he can stay but his mother has to go back to Mexico, what kind of a choice is that for a young boy?
    If you ask him asside from everything else, that boy will tell you he'd rather be with his mum. That's a fact. No kid is going to say, 'No I don't want to be with my mum', --especially a kid his age! As for the quality of the choice, well, we all have to do what our parents want us to do when we are growing up, don't we! That's his choice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mark Brown is obviously an unknowledgeable, lazy, opinionated writer who needs his writing utensils taken away from him until he can become familiar with the topic he's writing about. Rather than write him, write his boss.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I wouldn't bother; the man's obviously incompetent at his trade,and if his boss didn't approve of his drivel, he'd have been fired long ago. I do not suffer fools gladly, and I don't propose to waste a perfectly good verbal smackdown on an individual of insufficient intelligence to appreciate it!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast