I'm sorry but I'm very disappointed and angry at the moment.

My State of California is inundated with Illegals. Both our Senators and the Mayor of Los Angeles are INTENSELY PRO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

We have this Dream Act Bill being introduced and if you look at the NUMEROUS Congresspeople who support it in California who support it, it's overwhelming.

How can those of us in California, specifically Southern Cali, even BEGIN to fight this? Many of us here who are Americans are simply overwhelmed.

Nobody helps us. The effort to fight Illegal Immigration is concentrated on States who still have a chance to fight,. But California is left out in the cold. Los Angeles is practically a no show for protests.

Look at this article about Villaraigosa

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...rant-stat.html

How can we even begin to fight here when our OWN POLITICIANS fight against us? It seems nearly impossible and that's why people just feel like giving up here. I submit that it's one of the reasons why outrage has gone down, because people have lost hope.

These Illegals are backed by groups with major amounts of money, political backing from within, media manipulation, etc.

I feel like I can't do anything in California. Maybe if I was in any other State, but not here.