Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Meeeeeeeeeow!

Dixie
    At least you don't have the little Cat that is waving it's arm. That you see in a lot of Chinese Resturants. A lot of you know my wife is Chinese. Well the first time I saw one of those cats. It just bugged me, for some reason. My wife Laughs at me. She had had her Mother ship 4 of them cats over. I came home one day and all over the house was these waving cats.

I don't know why but they give me the creeps, especially in mass quantity.

Hey Scuba this should get to you!

The history of the "Good Luck Cat" (Maneki Neko)
    From ancient days, many stories have been told about the GOOD LUCK CAT. People love to have them as mascots, to bring good fortune, to invite happiness and to bring prosperity to businesses. They are placed at the entrances of homes and in store windows.
    The WHITE cat is valued as the one that invites happiness. The BLACK cat protects you from illness. The GOLD cat is the one that brings riches.
    The cat raising its LEFT hand is the one that invites customers to a business. The RIGHT hand raised invites prosperity.
    Now that it is your good fortune to own a GOOD LUCK CAT, we wish that it will bring you and your loved ones more happiness, good fortune and prosperity.
    I'm hoping Lefty is inviting new Alipac members.

Dixie
    Yeah thanks Dixie. You should see the one in My wifes home town of Karamay. Which if you look on a map of China it is the far Northwest corner, above a city called Urumqi. The resturant they took me to the first time, I meet her family had a 6 foot tall one of these cats outside. I like to have died.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

OMG, your wife must be so funny.

Went eye to eye with one of them. Fraid of Cat!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG, your wife must be so funny.

Went eye to eye with one of them. Fraid of Cat!

Dixie
    She is a good Woman with a great sense of Humor. IN case your wondering what part of China She is from. On this map you will see in the top left handed corner a city named Karamay. That's her home town.

http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

we need horses to be represented here also! yes, i love cats & dogs but horses are also wonderful animals.

Scuba,

My goodness, your wife is almost Russian!

I'm a big fan of Chinese culture/history. At one of my local musems, they brought in the Imperal treasures from the reign of Emperior Quianlong. Of all of that stuff, the most impressive was the life size replica of the throne Hall in the Mansion of Heavenly Purity in the Forbidden City. I almost cried. I'd probably pass out if I ever made it to the Forbidden City. I could just go on and on but I wont. I've been hooked on Chinese art and culture since I saw the movie the Last Emperior.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Scuba,

My goodness, your wife is almost Russian!

I'm a big fan of Chinese culture/history. At one of my local musems, they brought in the Imperal treasures from the reign of Emperior Quianlong. Of all of that stuff, the most impressive was the life size replica of the throne Hall in the Mansion of Heavenly Purity in the Forbidden City. I almost cried. I'd probably pass out if I ever made it to the Forbidden City. I could just go on and on but I wont. I've been hooked on Chinese art and culture since I saw the movie the Last Emperior.

Dixie
    You should visit the Forbidden City. I only had about half a day to tour it, but I could probably have spent the better part of a week and not gotten bored. I would post some photos if I knew how to load them from my hard drive.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I have had the same avatar since I've been here. Copycat.
    The question is what is it?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I have had the same avatar since I've been here. Copycat.
    The question is what is it?
    Already answered in the seventh post of the thread.

I brought my leash............

Hereeeeeeeeeeeee kitty kitty kitty........... lol
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast