Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

WH Insider: Obama "Panicked" Over Re-Election pros

White House Insider: Obama "Panicked" Over Re-Election Prospects
    Published by Ulsterman on June 23, 2011 in US Politics

As President Obama faces an increasingly uncertain political future, our White House Insider indicates widespread re-election panic within the president’s inner-circle, hints at a "pushback" scandal against Republicans, and the intent to make the president "very uncomfortable" heading into 2012…

Author’s Note: What follows are the unedited responses to a series of questions recently posed to a long-time Washington D.C.political insider and former member of the Obama 2008 campaign and transition team.

Question: Please give your views on the Congressional Project Gunrunner hearings. Were you satisfied with Issa’s performance?

Insider: The hearings went as well as we could have hoped. Congressman Issa, to his great credit, and to my own personal surprise, did an outstanding job. We are as confident as ever that this scandal can prove to be the catalyst for further investigations into Barack Obama and others closely associated with his administration. I still don’t entirely trust Congressman Issa, but for now he’s earning my respect and gratitude. We cannot count on this Gunrunner thing by itself though. The political defeat of Barack Obama in 2012 remains top priority. Not so long ago I thought the possibility of defeating Obama in 2012 to be remote at best. I no longer feel that way.

I have been sharing with you the internal polling data for some time. These internals have started to leak out to others. Pat spoke to this publicly a couple weeks back. They show the president as increasingly vulnerable across the board. By that I mean to say, the president is losing support from the very groups that made his election in 2008 possible. These internal polls are done regularly. If the results reflect positively for an administration, the results are given to certain media outlets and used to promote a president’s standing. For over a year the results of these internals have been shut down for the simple fact that time after time they have shown Barack Obama to be far less popular with American voters than the media has been attempting to spin. Obama’s actual approval numbers are now hovering between 38 and 40 percent, and even lower in some of the most critical swing states. He has lost ground most significantly in recent months with seniors and union members. Without those two groups, Obama cannot win re-election, and the White House is downright panicked about it.

Question: Explain what you mean by panicked.

Insider: Just what I said. Obama’s team is terrified of the data they are getting back from the internals. Absolutely panicked. Literally panicked. There was a meeting among the president’s re-election team recently, Plough’s group, and the internal polling data was the main topic, and everybody was apparently expressing concern over the numbers. The president was not at this meeting, but was soon after briefed on it. There were no real answers given on how to improve the numbers, and that set the president off. He tore into staff. This has been happening with greater and greater frequency lately. The president kept repeating, “Why isn’t it working?â€

April
    Yeah Obama is freaking out that way he trying every way he can to get that illegal alien voting bloc whether it be by voter fraud or Amnesty. Soros, Obama's master, is helping his puppet all he can.

April
    SOROS and Liberal groups SEEKING TOP ELECTION POSTS IN BATTLE GROUND STATES

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ction-ove/

Re: WH Insider: Obama "Panicked" Over Re-Election

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Question: How do you plan to refocus attention back onto Obama?

Insider: You will know when you see it. It will be significant.
    "This sounds pretty cool!"

When you turn your back on the American people they will respond accordingly!

Can't wait to see what this "Bad Boy!" is!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    While I do wish the economy would turn around and life for everyone would get better, at this point in time I hope it does not. I do not want to see it get any worse , but not any better. The last thing we need is for unemployment to fall , and have the perception that anything this joker has done is having a positive effect.

Who is this "Insider" and can we trust what he/she says or is this just someone blowing smoke/lying ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

April
    For over a year the results of these internals have been shut down for the simple fact that time after time they have shown Barack Obama to be far less popular with American voters than the media has been attempting to spin. Obama’s actual approval numbers are now hovering between 38 and 40 percent, and even lower in some of the most critical swing states. He has lost ground most significantly in recent months with seniors and union members. Without those two groups, Obama cannot win re-election, and the White House is downright panicked about it.
    Love it! Now if we can just keep the Amnesty from going through and make sure the voter fraud is stopped.....Obama is toast.

April

Re: WH Insider: Obama "Panicked" Over Re-Election

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Question: How do you plan to refocus attention back onto Obama?

Insider: You will know when you see it. It will be significant.
    "This sounds pretty cool!"

When you turn your back on the American people they will respond accordingly!

Can't wait to see what this "Bad Boy!" is!
    Yeah it is going to be VERY interesting for sure!

Love it! Now if we can just keep the Amnesty from going through and make sure the voter fraud is stopped.....Obama is toast.
    "We're gonna have our hands full with these two, that's for sure!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "We're gonna have our hands full with these two, that's for sure!"
    True, that is where the never give up and never give in comes in.......it has served us well before.

Here are some tips on stopping voter fraud:

HOW TO PROTECT THE VOTER COUNT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 3_xFb1sWKU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZp3rA1X ... r_embedded

For more info on Election Fraud and how to fight it go to:
    http://www.truethevote.org/

BECOME A POLL WATCHER OR AN ELECTION JUDGE:

http://vote.nyc.ny.us/pdf/documents/boe ... ersguide.p

http://www.elections.il.gov/downloads/e ... judges.pdf

Each state has a place where you can train and be a poll watcher. Check out your own state for more details and get trained early

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast