Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I just made a thread in other topics with lots of voter fraud information on it.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-241757.html

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I just made a thread in other topics with lots of voter fraud information on it.

"We knew you would!" Thanks! April
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by April

"We knew you would!" Thanks! April
    You're welcome Steve, another way to get er' done!

April
    [quote]UPDATE: Democrat Congressman Declares Barack Obama “An absolute monarch.â€

Quote Originally Posted by dsprtt
    While I do wish the economy would turn around and life for everyone would get better, at this point in time I hope it does not. I do not want to see it get any worse , but not any better. The last thing we need is for unemployment to fall , and have the perception that anything this joker has done is having a positive effect.
    Lots of mixed emotions on the economy, but I think we can all agree that those of use here at ALIPAC need to fight to recover every American job and every American tax dollar stolen by an illegal alien.

Glad you will stand with us dsprtt.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Went to the link and read some of the other discussions with the 'insider.' They just seem to ring true.

Reading the proliferation of Obama (tanking) articles lately gives all the sense that something is up, that 2012 is very important for all of us.

Home » Politics » US Politics » White House Insider: "Obama Understands None of It"
    White House Insider: "Obama Understands None of It"
    Published by Ulsterman on March 21, 2011 in US Politics

This is the third installment of our most recent interview with our Washington D.C. Insider.

Rahm Emanuel didn’t go back to Chicago to help protect Barack Obama. Rahm Emanuel went back to Chicago to have the power to help destroy the whole myth of Barack Obama – or even more importantly, to destroy Valerie Jarrett and her entire collection of kooks that is the Obama White House. The bodies buried in Chicago…it’s time for somebody to start digging them up don’t you think? Who better to do that than Rahm Emanuel…

You really think Rahm Emanuel would do that? He would be willing to take on the Obama White House?

Yes. That doesn’t mean he will do that – but he would do that if the necessary. And he might just feel it’s necessary these days. I just wanted to make it clear to your readers that Rahm Emanuel is not on the side of Valerie Jarrett and Michelle and Barack Obama. Listen to what I’m saying right now very closely…if a story comes out relating to the Obamas and links back directly to Chicago, Rahm Emanuel will have played a part in that. When he won the race for mayor…that race – that victory, was a victory against Jarrett. Against Obama. They were working against Rahm but they couldn’t go too far against him because Rahm could push back – hard. Granted, it would make it a hell of a lot easier if there was some help from the Republicans in the House – Issa…
    Read more in US Politics
    « Swaziland Jumps on The Pro-democracy Bandwagon
    A Lack of Quick Action, Unlike French President Sarkozy »

(Interrupts) How was Jarrett working against Rahm? And what about Bill Daley replacing Rahm? There has to be a connection there.

Sure-sure…let me talk here though, ok? Just let me have my say for a bit.

Sorry. Go ahead.

Regarding Rahm and the election – the mayoral race. I know you already did some work on this – good work. People…not enough people, were really paying attention to what was going on with that race. It was so very clear to those who were paying attention just how forceful the Obama White House, and when I use that term I basically mean to say Valerie Jarrett – how forceful Valerie Jarrett was attempting to remove Rahm from the ballot. Burt Odelson was the attorney who was the main guy, the one who was putting up the strongest legal challenge, right? The same Burt Odelson who is the legal extension for one of Chicago’s most powerful labor unions – #134. He also played a hand in trying to get Obama’s good buddy Alexi elected to Obama’s former Senate seat. I know you covered some of this- but it’s worth repeating here now. Alexi of course is Broadway Bank. The Broadway Bank. A failed bank with ties to the mob. A failed bank that housed Obama’s own campaign financing back in the day. A failed bank that magically had the feds give a pass most recently regarding some very odd accounting practices.

So we have this very politically connected – very labor union connected, attorney attempting to work the system to prevent Rahm Emanuel from even getting on the ballot. Now think about that move. Who did a very similar thing not so long ago to secure an election? Removing opponents from the ballot? Who is already well practiced in that kind of thing? Barack Obama. It is exactly how he won the election in 1996 – he removed opposition from the ballot. Was it any coincidence that the very same thing was being used against Rahm Emanuel? Valerie Jarrett and the unions came after Rahm. Rahm won. They lost. I guarantee you the White House is not sleeping so soundly because of that.

As for Bill Daley going to the White House…I’m not privy to the exact nature of that arrangement, but am pretty certain it was part of some deal. What part Rahm is playing in that, I don’t know. Rahm is friendly with the Daleys. More so Bill than Mayor Daley…the Clinton years. The two respect each other. Jarrett did not want Daley in – I shared that with you before, right? She allowed it because she had to, not because she wanted to. And you should know that the Mayor Daley was never completely sold on Obama. That is my understanding. He knows Jarrett well of course, but that relationship is not as close today as some might think. She has “gone off the reservationâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone see the Robert Redford movie, The Candidate. It's about a group picking someone that looked good, sounded good, then they told that person what to do. Like Jarrett and Michelle. Here's one of the comments to an insider post;

Nicole
    Posted March 15, 2011 at 10:21 pm

Not sure how legit this all is but it does go with what I saw with my own eyes back in 2008. I was among a group of campus student representatives that got to be “backstageâ€

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by dsprtt
    While I do wish the economy would turn around and life for everyone would get better, at this point in time I hope it does not. I do not want to see it get any worse , but not any better. The last thing we need is for unemployment to fall , and have the perception that anything this joker has done is having a positive effect.
    Lots of mixed emotions on the economy, but I think we can all agree that those of use here at ALIPAC need to fight to recover every American job and every American tax dollar stolen by an illegal alien.

Glad you will stand with us dsprtt.

W
    Once in awhile I hear a news reporter say something like: "The economy is improving" or
    The last time she said "believe it or not, the oconomy is turning" But every time, that's all is said, they just leave it hanging.
    And every time it's said, you can hear the disbelief in their voice.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12