Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't even think the troll was native american or Indian (india), more than likely someone from Bud (anhieser busch) or one of the other Corporations who funds la raza just to cause something to try to break us up!
    I THINK YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. ITS A DIVERSION TO SUCK US INTO THE "HISTORICAL EVENTS" LOOP. THEREBY WE ARENT TALKING ABOUT TODAY AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. INSTEAD WE ARE TALKING ABOUT STUFF THAT HAPPENED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO THAT DOESENT MATTER AND ISNT RELEVENT TO CURRENT ISSUES. A VERY COMMON PLOY BY THOSE WITH NO VALID ARGUMENT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Betsy

I understand what u r tring to say. But like IBM ,EDS, Accenture ,microsfot,Intel and many other american companies already opened shops in india . Head count there is increasing day by day in Inidan shops.
    see for example:
    http://www.informationweek.com/story/sh ... =197002525

How can you think u stop that? U cannot because companies always run after low costs. Thats how Manufacturing industry moved to China in 80s.

If you think that if H1b is the reason for indian IT people training you might be mistaken. They would find other way to trian them if u stop H1B .Still the jobs move out from here. I agree to the point that H1bs are abused at some places and might be causing the wages goes down a bit. But you need another alternative like Green Cards which are less abusive prone .By supporting the Green cards you might be giving the oppertunity for the new shops /current shops to recruit their high skilled labor here in USA which might eventually lead to America propsperity , rather than opposing and making those companies to move to low cost destinations permanently.

H1B VISAS DO NOT AND CANNOT LEAD TO AMERICAN PROSPERITY. THEY LEAD TO AMERICAN UNEMPLOYMENT AND WAGE DEPRESSION. AND THE MONEY PAID TO VISA WORKERS IS SENT OUT OF THE COUNTRY INSTEAD OF BEING SPENT IN AMERICA. THAT IS BAD FOR OUR ECONOMY. ON TOP OF WHICH SERVICES HAVE TO BE PROVIDED TO THESE VISA WORKERS AT TAXPAYER EXPENSE. IT IS A LIE THAT WORKER VISAS ARE GOOD FOR AMERICA OR THE AMERICAN ECONOMY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I don't even think the troll was native american or Indian (india), more than likely someone from Bud (anhieser busch) or one of the other Corporations who funds la raza just to cause something to try to break us up!
    I THINK YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. ITS A DIVERSION TO SUCK US INTO THE "HISTORICAL EVENTS" LOOP. THEREBY WE ARENT TALKING ABOUT TODAY AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. INSTEAD WE ARE TALKING ABOUT STUFF THAT HAPPENED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO THAT DOESENT MATTER AND ISNT RELEVENT TO CURRENT ISSUES. A VERY COMMON PLOY BY THOSE WITH NO VALID ARGUMENT.
    With all the money that the corporations have, who fund la raza, Microsoft, Anheiser Busch etc... could easily pay people 100k or more per year just to bomb our forums!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Honey! Bring me a beer! ALIPAC is on and the saga continues...
    Tonights episode is called "Shoot-out at the IT Corral, starring MIA Apache and Prof. Toordaal!... ROFL

With all the money that the corporations have, who fund la raza, Microsoft, Anheiser Busch etc... could easily pay people 100k or more per year just to bomb our forums!
    AND THEY DO JUST THAT ALL THE TIME. WORDS ARE A POWERFUL WEAPON. THEY WILL TRY TO DISTRACT US FROM OUR MISSION IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE. OR THEY WILL TRY TO MAKE US THINK WE CANT WIN, OR ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE DEBATE.....TO MAKE US LOSE OUR FOCUS. BUT IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH SKILL TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES OF THEIR LIES.

It can so be 'stopped' if by 'stopped' we understand to mean the playing field to be leveled. It is in fact tipping back towards us now.

1. The rupee is rising against the dollar, and keeps pushing upward like a determined seedling no matter what the RBI does.
    2. Not every Indian is an IT guru. What happened there this decade is what happened here in the 90s - people going into the field attracted by the money, who don't have the knack. There are many eyewitness stories of people who were not what they claimed to be, whose resumes had been plumped up by the bodyshop to win the contract.
    3. The green card will not help, unless these folks turn around and found companies that hire Americans. Only a tiny percentage do.
    4. Not every Indian has a language aptitude, either. That imposes a big cultural barrier.
    5. Not every American expects a six figure salary. Most of us IT people never got anywhere near that, and we WILL work for competitive wages. Washtech early on went head to head with Microsoft to expose the 'perma temps' who got low pay and often no benefits. But there are still people who think we were all over paid prima donas. I make less than 60K and I'm a manager. American salaries were going up in the 90's but they've been fairly stagnant, and even dropping in some areas, in this century. We all know why.
    6. Cheaper is not always better, and cheaper doesn't always win. Otherwise, there would be no luxury market, but it's thriving and goes on thriving even in recessions.

Well, Tooderal, or whatever your name is, they can't outsource construction or hospitality or landscaping jobs. The Americans were doing these jobs until the illegal aliens pushed their way into our country and drove the wages down. I am for legal immigration, you know, coming in the front door after we say, "come in," but I think even legal immigration should be put on hold until we clear up the mess we've got in this country.

And another thing, I'm tired of outsiders telling me what I should do with MY country!!!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Honey! Bring me a beer! ALIPAC is on and the saga continues...
    Either the cheapest beer (since they all taste the same after a few) or a microbrew hopefully not anything made by the globalist who fund la raza!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Well actually Strum, they don't all taste the same after a few. You're not likely to get anything from those giants of the American beer industry worth wasting your money on anyway though....they're made for the alcoholics who don't care for taste they just want to fly! I guess you could actually say that Americas drunks are the ones funding LaRaza if you really think about that one! Score another one for the pusher man!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast