Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is alipac? A hoax?

Last I recall most american settled in this country illegally. Isnt this website a joke?

For those who of you, who forgot how your ancestors robbed this land, pls visit www.nativeamericans(dot)com (LINK DISABLED BY MOD)

Yeah thats the truth and pls stop this propaganda. We let u guys stay here , so why not help the other poor ppl of the world.

-Proud First American

A lot of us are Native Americans.

If it were a hoax, you couldn't post.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ha! Good one Dixie.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The Ainu or Vikings were here first what did the current natives do to them? Check the historic remains in Utah, Kenniwick, and Baja peninsula to name a few!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:00 pm Post subject: What is alipac? A hoax?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last I recall most american settled in this country illegally. Isnt this website a joke?

For those who of you, who forgot how your ancestors robbed this land, pls visit http://www.nativeamericans.com/

Yeah thats the truth and pls stop this propaganda. We let u guys stay here , so why not help the other poor ppl of the world.

-Proud First American
    I doubt any non-native American or Native American has forgotten the history of this country. I also doubt you will find more than a handful of "haters" who are proud of the way this country was taken from American Indians and so little of the resources or wealth shared. Maybe you are convinced that now two wrongs would make a right? What a pitiful excuse for an argument you present!

Frankly, I don't even think you are an Apache. If you are, I think you should take your message to the Tribal Council and see if they share your enthusiasm. I personally would welcome the Elders opinion on illegal immigration in the 21st Century. You see, I know how your Tribal Council would feel if they were to be pushed even further into poverty by invading third-world insurgents. Check your own tribal history my friend (if you indeed have one) and take a look back at how friendly the Spanish and their indigenous conscripts were to the American Indians.

I personally think you are just another "troll" coming here to stir up strife and discontent! If I am wrong then I welcome you to continue to speak your piece as that is what (as Dixie eluded to) this forum is all about and ask that you accept my apology for calling you a "troll".

The text-messaging style of spelling screams Asian Indian, and this may be in response to a flame war happening over on Immigration Voice right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, it is typical of Asian Indians to start off lecturing us as if we were little children who had NO idea where we came from, how the world (the economy in particular) works, or that there are other countries besides ours. When we don't capitulate (and why should we?), typically the next step is rapidly escalating, very personal, verbal abuse. I wonder if that's what life is like under the caste system, that I encounter this so often? Let's see if this one follows the script, or y'all can just ban him outright, either way is fine with me.

[b]Native American?? - He sounds more like another “Ward Churchillâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Banned
    Borders, language and culture.

Ask a Native American what happens when you don't enforce them.

Fool me once, as they say...

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    The text-messaging style of spelling screams Asian Indian, and this may be in response to a flame war happening over on Immigration Voice right now.
    Everytime someone has substituted the word "you" with "u", they have turned out to be from India...

I am also part Cherokee, and I am certain that Indians in the US want criminal aliens and their robberies and murders out of the US, (unless they're fake Ward Churchill type Indians).

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast