Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

just imagine what would happen to a driver with a hot lot worth a million dollars....yeah right ...I am going to drive in a Narco state of lawlessness
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I read a report not long ago where the Mexican drivers are even afraid to drive in Mexico because the police rob them.
    The same country that calls arresting an illegal a human rights violation.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

They would have to be completely mad to drive into Mexico, you get arrested there they throw away the key and forget a trial, I'm sure fair trial is unheard of!! We all now the cartel run that country, NO not a place to drive into, it would be only a matter of time before your number is up there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO they roll Thursday!

Instructions and
    Post comments here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81329
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't think Americans are safe in Mexico now days, I can't imagine a American trucker taking his expensive rig with a load into that corrupt country. Between the drug cartels and other criminals and the crooked cops who are always on the take. I think a trucker has a good chance of something bad happening to him in that country.

I've heard that American truck drivers who get into traffic accidents down there go to jail instead of the hospital......Some have died of there injuries right there in jail. Anyone who has been down there knows the roads are of really poor quality, and poorly organized.

No American trucker wants to drive down there.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Calling Jack Bauer...............Calling Jack Bauer!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I don't think Americans are safe in Mexico now days, I can't imagine a American trucker taking his expensive rig with a load into that corrupt country. Between the drug cartels and other criminals and the crooked cops who are always on the take. I think a trucker has a good chance of something bad happening to him in that country.
    That's exactly the plan Bush has in mind. Saying this Mexican truck invasion is reciprocal and will be off-set by American truckers going into Mexico is BS. He knows that won't happen, so, in effect he just gave away thousands of truck driver's jobs to over 100 Mexican trucking companys. Nice move, Bush, you traitor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12