Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What could happen

---Remember that talk about blue sliping the bill in the house, that it has to be started with in the house of Reps to move farward. First of all I think 2 things killed this bill, yes we fought hard but these people don't listen to us. They are not going to start now, at least not 9 out of 10 of the traitors. They care more about Money, in there plans to make a north American union then they do us. They don't care about us, besides maybe our votes to stay in power. That they know they messed up already; so they planned to do this all along. The truth of the matter is that a few of the Amendments destroyed the "support" for the treason illigal bill(134. 1# Was the cutting of the Guest workers to 600 thousand down to 200 thousand; that was the first blow. 2# Sun setting that after 5 years, that was the killer. This bill was not to the transies liking any ways; they wented something like 1645 or last years Amnesty senate bill. In fact I've heard that Reid tryed to over throw these killer pill Amendments before the final closure; but our hero DeMint and Sessions would not allow it. They are true hero's. God bless them.

In so no one liked the bill in it went down in defeat. Two things are going to happen now, one they are going to try to rebuild a new bill from the senate, a lot like 1645 or last years senate bill. In which case will make the treasoness backstabing senators happy on both sides. Really all but the true 20-25 hero's with in the senate. But it seems to me that 1# they don't went to take any more time; 2# it would be faster if they took 1645 through the house. In which Pelosi has much more control over the house then Reid has over the senate. She will force it through, in it would be a much much harder fight if the speaker fights hard for this. Once into the senate a fast vote can be down; with the fact that the house has tooken care of it. At least I think.

So we could be only starting to need to fight. Whats your throughs?

Also we must make sure that no one that voted for this ever see reelection in this country. That includes McCain,Obama,Hitlery, for President; they just be out of the running.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

What Could Happen

I read that the House Committee on the Judiciary will begin writing its own "immigration reform bill" regardless of what happens with S. 1348, and that will mean by Sen. John Conyers, (liberal) Democratic Chairman.
    Although still a member of the Judiciary committee, gone is our "ace in the hole" from last year - Rep. James Sensenbrenner, author of H.R. 4437, as House Judiciary Committee Chairman - a man who is said to "eat Senators for lunch".

If so, this bill would clearly be preferred by this same committee to the bill to be offered by Reps. Peter King (R-NY) and Lamar Smith (R-TX), two strong pro-enforcement, anti-amnesty allies. Rep. Smith is now the Ranking Minority Member of the House Judiciary Committee.

I apologize that I do not have a specific source for this story on a possible new bill to be written in the House.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The House already has a bill. It's H.R. 1645 written by Flake and Guiterez. We better hope they don't bring that one up.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Remember we have the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus and it is growing rapidly. If your rep is not a member encourage him to join! There are several Dems on the caucus including Heath Schuler--great bunch of Representatives and staff!