Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Did You Think Of President's Speech ?

I don't think we can afford to have illegal aliens in the USA in order to provide that much money and services.

I don't think he brought up his ratings, because now a lot of people's worries have doubled regarding their own situation. They are thinking "what if" a terrorist attack, "what if" another category 5 hits the Carolina's or Florida, "what if " California has a huge earthquake, etc. etc.
    They are thinking there is no way we will be able to afford much more.
    Then they invision the economy going bad, and lots of other domino effect
    situations. They're freaking out over the deficit. I think Americans are freaking out, period. Americans want more stability, and a more common sense way of running the country. I also think they're tired of
    the secretive, presidency which always finds ways to accomplish the goals of the administration no matter what the American people want.

HOWEVER, I think he succeeded in getting people to see him as a good person trying to deal with a lot of problems. The bad thing is many people realize that he created many of the problems himself, with the exception of the hurricane.

His best move NOW....would be to do something drastic (like close the borders, deport a LOT of illegals), something to reinforce his message and make it seem true that he REALLY wants to take care of the USA, before ANYTHING and ANY OTHER COUNTRY. Americans are sick and tired of having someone who acts as though he is President of the World. In fact, many people would say THIS is one reason we are in this shape. (the Gang situation, bad schools, higher poverty levels etc. etc. etc.)

It's good for the people of New Orleans and we all know they need all the help possible. But I think this president would be smart not to be El Presidente anymore. It's time for him to be the president. No more Jorge, he has to become George, if he is to have any chance of uping those ratings.

Personally, I think President Bush has very good acting skills. I think he would LIKE to be the person he presented himself to be, but I think once he walks back into the White House....all that tragedy will escape him, and he'll be seen enjoying himself again......maybe even with Vicente Fox, his good friend. And that is why I don't think he will succeed in bringing up his ratings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He says that he intends to make federal funds available to rebuild. If there is no use of cross checking federal files on immigration staus it could easily degenerate into a Taxpayer funded
    Federal Jobs for Illegals Program.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, Richard. George Bush must learn to say the words, "illegal immigrants" to the American people. (I won't even ask him to say "alien"), but I expect him to utter those two words SOON. He cannot continue to hide from this. He must practice over and over in front of the mirror until he can say it in PLAIN English. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

This would be a great time for Tom Tancredo to step up his agenda. The American people will have open arms for him at this time. Very open arms!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ya know...thats an interesting point. In Bush's 6 years in office, has he even once uttered the phrase "illegal immigrants"? I hear a lot of this "undocumented workers" hooey. But has Bush even once uttered the dreaded "i" word? Its ONLY one of the most important issues to the vast majority of American citizens. Can anybody dig up any direct quotes?

Ace, I have never heard him utter either one of the two "I" words.

It's "undocumented worker" or "migrants". He cannot play these boyish games with our country anymore. It's far too dangerous, and he's allowed much too much harm already.

He must walk up to that podium and learn to speak the hard, cold truth, when the hard, cold truth is necessary.

Mr. Nice guy of the super power. Everybody's "friend". Well, Mr. Nice Guy, the super power isn't looking to super these days.

And by the way, we don't see Tony Blair prancing all over the globe visiting "good friends". He seems to be at home trying to live up to his job description.

sorry

Sorry you guys but it sounds like you all must have voted for him, and are looking for some shred of decency in the man, to justify a terrible mistake.

One dead American is enough to kick the New England blue blood to the curb for me.

His speech; It as though the mother of an autistic child sees in her offspring a moment of lucidity, and hopes for all the world that the change is here to stay. Don't we all hope for that?

I don't expect anything from bush, which is why his removal is so important. 2 more years? There will be no relenting in the undermining of the rights of citizens, because to do so would cost corporations and rich people money. No matter how the phrases and policies are couched, the outcome will be the same. Doing absolutely nothing serves the globalists perfectly.

Just keep moving the lips and flapping the gums, til the tide washes over America, and our castles are destroyed.

thought for the day; Just think of Whorehay as a pinata, at a birthday, at the orphanage. cheers glenn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I avoided the speech since it would have only made me angry. From the sounds of all the talk on the radio this morning it looks like Bush's poll numbers are only going to slide further next week. Hopefully it means he will be a lame duck president for the remainder of his time in office. Happy Mexican Independence Day everyone. I'm sure the president is celebrating the holiday this weekend.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I avoided the speech since it would have only made me angry. From the sounds of all the talk on the radio this morning it looks like Bush's poll numbers are only going to slide further next week. Hopefully it means he will be a lame duck president for the remainder of his time in office. Happy Mexican Independence Day everyone. I'm sure the president is celebrating the holiday this weekend.
    Me too. I turned him off the second I accidently turned on the channel he was on when I was flipping through the channels on the TV set. I hate him so much that I can't even stand to look at him anymore much less hear him talk. I can't believe I ever voted for him (back in 2000). I've regretted it ever since. I mean it's recorded in heaven that I voted for Satan's spawn. I hope God can forgive me for that. Not that the alternative choices were any better, but still. A non-vote would have been better than a vote for Bush. We elected America's biggest enemy.

But we can't relent. We must continue our fight. Bush wants to tear down our walls for his open borders agenda. Well I say we need to tear down the walls of extreme globalism. We must bring them to their knees and we must bring them down hard. Continue to call for Bush's impeachment, throw these bums out on election day, sue these globalist businesses in the courts at every turn. We will win the war on terror and the war for our countries sovereignty inspite of these enemies from within.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We must continue our fight. Bush wants to tear down our walls for his open borders agenda
    If it was only the border issue, I'd at least feel we had a chance of controlling this guy.

But it's not.

Does anyone have any conception of how much taxpayer money he's committed to spend to prove that he's a "compassionate conservative"?

When you've got a leader who thinks he's on a mission from God, you've got big problems.

When his term ends, we're going to be facing the biggest budget deficit, ever. Big budget deficits ultimately mean big tax increases down the road.

I'm wondering how most people here are going to be able to handle this, given the already high price of gasoline, the expected 40% rise in the cost of natural gas this winter and its affect of the cost of electricity and everything else, for that matter.

While what used to be considered middle class jobs, with benefits and a pension, continue to disappear, we're going to end up a two tier society, with most of us on the bottom.

George Bush is really creating quite a legacy for himself.

I say this as someone who voted for him twice, voted for his dad twice, and even voted for pathetic old Bob Dole. I have never been as disgusted by a politician as I am by George Bush, and that's really saying something.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Same here, Count.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast