Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What do Yall think of this Email to me from Rep. Michael McCaul

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do Yall think of this Email to me from Rep. Michael McCaul

So I get an email from Representative Michael McCaul tonight. No, it did not contain an apology for his false comments about me and ALIPAC on Fox News.

Turns out it is some form of bulk email that McCaul is sending to me because he is spending money buying or renting email lists from marketing firms to address Americans that are concerned about illegal immigration and border issues. So this is what Rep. Michael McCaul has to say to us all! Please read and show me your responses here...

Yes, we will build a wall, put Mexico on a “payment plan” and enforce the law
    Sent: Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 3:34 pm
    To: William Gheen

Images not displayed:Show imagesorAlways show images from this sender

Yes, we will build a wall, put Mexico on a “payment plan” and enforce the law

By: Rep. Michael McCaul
    December 2, 2016

Donald Trump campaigned on a big promise: he would secure our border and confront the illegal immigration crisis head-on.

A lot of people doubted him. And why not? Politicians have been promising to do this for years, and they have let Americans down every single time.

That’s all about to change. Starting next month, the people are going to get what they asked for.

We are going to build the wall. Period. In the process, I pledge to stand side-by-side with the Trump administration to throw out Obama’s reckless immigration policies and start enforcing our nation’s laws.

In fact, we are already starting to work on an emergency plan in Congress to build the tough barriers we need along the border, close all gaps, and defend this country’s sovereignty.

But we are talking about more than just a wall. We are talking about a historic, multi-layered defense system so that drug cartels and terrorists cannot simply slip through the cracks.

This means more border patrol agents, new authorities, aerial surveillance, sensors, and other technology to make sure we seal our territory from illegals for good.

We will take a military-style approach by giving our border and immigration agencies the real command-and-control they need to make it happen.

Congress will seek to fund this effort straight-away, but we cannot simply stick Americans with the bill.

Our neighbors have failed to contain the crisis within their own countries, and they must have skin in the game to fix it once and for all.

That is why I’m proposing we put Mexico on a “payment plan” and fulfill President-Elect Trump’s demand that our allies help resolve this mess.

There are many reasonable ways to do this. For starters, we can put in place new immigration fees from Mexico, institute a security toll at border crossings, “seize and freeze” drug cartel assets, and more.

But it shouldn’t be limited to Mexico. Other countries in Latin America have contributed to the crisis—and failed to rein in the chaos—so they should also help pay for these fixes, too.

In turn, we will offer to work with them to help their governments figure out how to secure their own borders and keep threats from spilling over into neighboring countries like our own.

Additionally, we must urgently deter new waves of illegal aliens by overturning Obama’s failed immigration policies.

I will back Donald Trump’s efforts to rescind the Obama administration’s unlawful executive actions. And I will do all that I can to see that we end “catch-and-release,” enforce expedited removal of people who come into America illegally, and reform asylum standards so that foreigners cannot simply use “magic words” to get a free pass into America.

Moreover, we will work with the administration to take sweeping actions to find and deport all criminal aliens in our country and ensure foreign governments accept those who are sent back.

I will also see to it that we catch people who violate their visas by putting in place a rigorous entry-exit system to track foreigners who overstay their welcome.

In the meantime, we can’t forget about American workers. We’ve got to protect our economy by mandating the use of E-Verify to ensure illegal aliens are not taking away American jobs and by re-examining foreign guest-worker programs.

Finally, and most critically, I will push to close terrorist pathways into the United States.

In Congress, I was the architect of “extreme vetting” and have pushed to ramp up security screening of U.S.-bound travelers.

I will help champion President Trump’s vision to do exactly that and stop jihadists from exploiting our immigration system to enter the country posing as tourists, immigrants, and refugees.

In countries where our law enforcement and intelligence officials tell us we cannot confidently weed out Islamist terror operatives, we will temporarily suspend immigration until better security checks can be put in place.

Next Wednesday, December 7, I will deliver my annual State of Homeland Security Address at the Heritage Foundation and discuss these policies in more detail.

But for now, the American people should know this: your voice was heard, and we are going to work with the Trump administration to shake up Washington and get the job done.

This message was intended for: williamg@alipac.us
    You were added to the system June 29, 2015.
    For more information (REDACTED BY ALIPAC)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL...put Mexico on a "payment plan".

How about cut off the freebies, the anchor babies, no school, and no more of OUR money to Mexico...not one dime.

The only "catch and release" they should be doing is catch them and release them right back over the border within 24 hours.

Shut down sanctuary cities and Churches. No more detention...move them OUT of our country.

They came through Mexico and they can go right back through Mexico. All unaccompanied minor's to be handed over into the care and custody of THEIR Embassy for deportation.

End the failed refugee, asylum and illegal invasion of our Country.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

There are a lot of comments to it on the FOX News site. Looks like he issued this because he has a speech to prepare, which he gives each year. Probably should have someone other than him as DHS chief.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds good to me.

I will back Donald Trump’s efforts to rescind the Obama administration’s unlawful executive actions. And I will do all that I can to see that we end “catch-and-release,” enforce expedited removal of people who come into America illegally, and reform asylum standards so that foreigners cannot simply use “magic words” to get a free pass into America.

Moreover, we will work with the administration to take sweeping actions to find and deport all criminal aliens in our country and ensure foreign governments accept those who are sent back.

I will also see to it that we catch people who violate their visas by putting in place a rigorous entry-exit system to track foreigners who overstay their welcome.

In the meantime, we can’t forget about American workers. We’ve got to protect our economy by mandating the use of E-Verify to ensure illegal aliens are not taking away American jobs and by re-examining foreign guest-worker programs.

Finally somebody is saying it, "... expedited removal of people who come into America illegally, ..." Without this, a Wall is pointless. And an exit visa program, yes. And policing against employment of illegal immigrants, and scrutinizing guest-worker programs.

This can all be facilitated by analyzing the whole economic and social network that makes illegal immigration possible. I can anticipate some solutions. Prohibit naturalized immigrant citizens from hiring guest workers. And strip such naturalized immigrants of citizenship for any violations surrounding illegal immigration. Further criminalize facilitating illegal immigration by contributing transportation or housing. Illegal immigrants should not be able to rent, lease or purchase land or housing. Illegal immigrants should not be able to register automobiles. Illegal immigrants should not be able to conduct banking.

And we really need to focus on the issue of illegal immigration as an international problem not restricted to South and Central Americans, but also Canada and Asia and recognize that these countries and territories have illegal immigration problems of their own. Trump should provide leadership for all countries suffering from illegal immigration and make way for such confrontation in the UN. This is why the Secretary of State candidate must be completely on board with this and be able to show a rich history of supporting such thinking. Not Giuliani, not Romney.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some of these guys in Congress and even many Americans who weren't really as well informed on this subject from the national interest perspective have had some bad positions in the past. Enlightenment is a beautiful thing, when the rooster comes home to rest, when the expense, crime and horror of this problem soars, and better information gets out to the whole country, people can say "oh crap, you mean these lying companies didn't really have a labor shortage, the lobbyists were lying to me and their clients were cheating American Workers and lying to the US Department of Labor about the need for H1B visas"? When that all becomes clear you can have a legitimate change of heart and an associated change in position.

We assume these people in government are really smart and truly informed people, but the more they talk, the more we know that just isn't true.

We need a hard-liner as Head of DHS. A true Hard-Liner who has no sympathy at all anywhere for illegal immigration and who would prefers American Workers over foreign workers waving a visa in our faces. We really need someone who has looked at the situation and said "holy cow, we need a Moratorium on All Immigration." Appoint that person, whoever he or she may be, and check their background and know they mean it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But the problem is we know Rep. Michael McCaul supports a pathway to citizenship for illegals and during Obama's administration has been all talk and no action.

That is the last thing we need in the Trump administration. That is the kind of DC swamp life American's voted to get rid of in 2016.

W

Where were these people when we needed them before we were inundated with illegal aliens.....Now all of a sudden they want to do their part and trumpet it for all to hear. Let Donald Trump tell us what he is going to do not anyone else....That is who we must follow.....
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump is the brains behind what we want getting done. The MEDIA thinks Trump needs people to tell him what to do. No, Trump needs people who will do what he tells them to do.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think there is a strong chance here that the pro-Bush faction over at Fox News including the main strategic conspirator Carl Rove have Rep. McCaul trying to position himself for DHS to disrupt Trump's immigration-related campaign promises.

The more I look at these reports the more they seem to be generated by McCaul and Fox News than anyone on the Trump transition team.

W