Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looks like Burr is clearly in the Globalist camp.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are correct the Constitution and Bill of Rights will be PUBLICALLY set aside. They are already gone folks. The last line in the sand is the 2nd amendment.

Won't they be surprised when they find they will never be in control of this country.
    Maybe we should have it translated into Spanish and send them a copy? Their leaders won't share the information with their migration invasion troops. Oh but wait ...no need to translate! it must already be printed in Spanish thanks to our Congress.

And the SPP is a "trade AGREEMENT" Not a treaty. That's the second work around they use to Undermine the Constitution. An agreement is only subject to review by congress. The first work around is the "Treaty". The Senates job is to make sure that nothing in the agreement (negotiated by the Executive) is unconstitutional. Obviously SOME of our Senators have a different agenda and have had for many decades now. BTW that's what is called making the unlawful legal.

You need to remember that this country has all the components in place to declare marital law. Remember what the Shrub said? 100 years of the Patriot Act. Who will remember what freedom was like. Do we remember what freedom was like... NO we remember a myth they have shoved down our collective consciousness for 70 years!

They lack one important element to impliment Martial Law... the infrastructure. The only reason it is not fully implimented is that those in power do not have the infrastructure in place. Bush is trying to Federalize the Naitonal Guard right now. (that is the infrastructure they need) I promise you if he gets the Guard the next event albiet a terrorist attack which they are in fact orchestrating with open borders or it is a clash between Citizens and non Citizens ... Martial law will be implimented.

If you read the protocols set up in DHS for excuting Marital law, you will not allow your children to go to school. Protocol set up calls for children in school at the time Martial law is declared to be loaded on busses and transported to an "undisclosed location". You won't be online and you won't be making any phone calls because all communication will be shut down with the exception of governors and police. YOU won't go out your front door to try to retrieve your child because you will be shot. Period end of story. Having said that does any of this ring a bell as far as other nations in history?????? HELLOOOOO wake up America!

Some of the Governors are taking a stand against this. They need your support in their efforts to prevent the N.G. from becoming Federalized. YOU NEED TO WRITE YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVES AND SCREAM LOUD AND LONG AGAINST IT.

Anyone see the movie V? If so did you notice the reference to the United States and its political situation in 2015? "Civil War". I get really angry when I see Hollywood actually ridiculing the American public with the truth packaged in "fiction". Think about it a lttle bit you will begin to see what I mean. Matrix, Escape from LA, Red Dawn and on and on and on.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Banned
    I just listened to 3 hours of an Aug 8, 2006 radio broadcast of Patrick Wood on the Laurie Roth show. Wood is the editor of August Review.

This is scary stuff.

The link to the radio program archive is-

http://www.augustreview.com/index.php?m ... id=5&pid=7

xanadu wrote:If you read the protocols set up in DHS for excuting Marital law, you will not allow your children to go to school. Protocol set up calls for children in school at the time Martial law is declared to be loaded on busses and transported to an "undisclosed location". You won't be online and you won't be making any phone calls because all communication will be shut down with the exception of governors and police. YOU won't go out your front door to try to retrieve your child because you will be shot. Period end of story. Having said that does any of this ring a bell as far as other nations in history?????? HELLOOOOO wake up America!

Can you tell me where you found this info?

What do you all think about the Security & Protection Partnership (SPP) of North America?
    Given that our "leaders" seem commited to this path of ruin, I've really but two words that adequately express my state of mind with this whole sorry mess.

Monkey Wrench
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12