Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do you supose would happenn.

My mind has trouble understand what is going on in this country. I am told that we need to understand that all these people are coming for is the American dream. The American dram is gone, it has become the American nightmare. The American dream has been outsourced to sweat shops. American resources are being depleted by illegal immigrants flowing into the country. Some babies born into this country that are born into families that are living below the poverty level. Now they have to compete with ilegal immigrants. They are fighting for resorces. I am usualy not a person who does not have a problem telling you what the influx of Illegal Immigrants has affected living in the country. Our schools used to have after school programs that are now unavaillable. The classrooms are full to the breaking which means the dquality of education has changed. I have read that America is beginning to look more like Mexico. And now I hear they want to let illegal immigrants go to University on the Ameican dollar. I believe there will be less scholarships available for Americans who have worked very hard to keep their grades up so they could qualify for scolarships. That means that our children will not get the chance to go to college because some illegal immigrant will go to school in their place. I am hoping that someone will see the how wrong that would be. When someone comes into this country illegaly is breaking the law. There is a stat in this country if the police find the smallest amount even just a kernel of marijuana it will be considered a felony offence. I can remember when two people siting in their office were assasination. That was Mayor Mosconi and Harvey Milk. He avoided the metal detecters by going through a window. He wanted his job back after he had quit after a law was passed that he thought had no merrit. I am guessing he got around 6 or 7. He got out after 5 years. He killed two men and that was his sentence. The trial is known as the twinky deffence.

I have a question to ask. What would happen if they just oppened the gates and let anyone and everyone who wanted to come to this country because they wanted to live here and work here. I believe the country as we know it would cease to exist. It would be worse than it aleady in.
    What would happen to the countries where they come from. What would happen to Mexico, out neighbor to the south. What would happen. There would be no problems for Mexico beecause they are so close. There are people who go through unspeakable horrors to come to live in freedom. I saw a documenay bout two cousins leaving their country because it was so difficult. They had travel in all sorts of vehicles and horse and on foot. Many times their lives were in danger because they had to hide until it was safe to go. The worst part was crossing oceans to reach England.
    They wer put in a cargo hold of a truck and thei were many. One included a family with a baby. The closed the doors and had to wait and wait and wait. The air becoming more statel the heat increasing and it was very dark. People were loosing their minds. When they got there only the one boy and the baby had survived the trip. That will stay with me my entire life. I think that people should be helped from the country they weres born in. They don't really want to leave the countries. They would prefer to stay in ther country well a large amount would. When the county was healthy they could come home. What if there were no more jobs, would you leave the country? For the most part during the great depression most stayed in the country. During the dust bowl days men would walk and walk and walk to find work. Taking dangerous jobs that could end their lives. But they stayed in their country. What would happen if illegal immigrants would come here with no laws or regulations.
    what would happen?

Samantha

I have a question to ask. What would happen if they just oppened the gates and let anyone and everyone who wanted to come to this country because they wanted to live here and work here.
    That's exactly what is already going on! Most of the border is wide open and the agents are told to turn the other cheek!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com