Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do you think?

Communists have said in the past, that they will overtake us without firing a shot.

Muslims' recently said, we will use your democracy to destroy your democracy.

As for me, I believe it is all happening now!

And I do believe the terrorists and other enemies of our Country, are watching this very closely now...seeing how our laws are not enforced and people from all over are crossing over the borders, with nothing being done!

Will America win this or not?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

kev

whom

Whom ever has the majority of the vote, rules the nation. Whether that is good or bad, in a republic that is just the way it is.

One person said that the foreign immigrants will never have more of a population then european Americians. They do not have to have more of the population, just more voters at the poles.

What do I think? I believe that 10 - 12 million new voters can rock our political system to its core.

Yes I agree this is happening now.

However I truly believe we WILL win, not because of our government, but because of the people. If there is one thing I know its that Americans love thier country, and will defend her when she needs it. I am very encouraged by this site alone to see so many writing emails, getting involved in boycotts, and letting others know the truth. I think this is the wake up call for America, but it had to happen.

I am thankful to the illegal aliens for all of thier protests. They are really letting America and the world know exactly how they feel. That they are the racists, and are full of jealousy and hate.

She Bear

I believe that the marches are the best thing that's happened for those of us who are anti-illegal immigration. I also believe that very soon those marches will go 'violent' to such an extent that the news media MUST cover it.....many Americans blind to the facts of what is happening have opened their eyes...and might even consider joining in the battle.

Oh, and yes, I believe this infiltration of communists and jihadists has already happened. With the help of many in our congress.

MJ

What do I think? I believe that 10 - 12 million new voters can rock our political system to its core.
    But, even under the proposed plan-- IF it passes and I will fight like the dickens to see it doesn't!-- it will take 11 years for these people to become voters.

Also, it is said many don't WANT citizenship. Good! Without it they can't vote.

I do believe that there are communist undercurrents and jihadist undercurrents working against this nation. I think our own current administration has let many of those people in this country and I believe the administrations of days gone by let many in as well.

Sometimes I think this administration was some sort of a warning to us, the American people, that it is time to clean house and retain our republic. As, kev said, whoever has the majority of the votes rules. Our job it to make sure that people who mean this country harm no longer get the majority of the votes.

Do you know anyone who isn't registerd to vote? Start badgering them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will America win this or not?
    American CAN win, IF the states get off their butts and fight for the citizens and OUR country ... if these elected state officials had any concept of the Constitution that they took an oath to "preserve, protect and defend" they would realize that the citizens and the states have RIGHTS and the federal government only had duties -- ILLEGAL ALIENS are entitled to nothing but deportation and in many cases imprisonment.

but the federal government is allowing revolutionist to appear on televison and in the press and petition OUR government -- these are rights of the citizens and the states NOT aliens
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

kev

Quote Originally Posted by SheBear74
    If there is one thing I know its that Americans love thier country, and will defend her when she needs it.
    She Bear
    There has been a change of thinking for several years now, nationalism is almost dead. Some of our more elite universities are teaching a one world policy, with free trade for all and no borders. This is the type of thinking that is dangerous. There are a lot of people that just do NOT CARE about our government policies or laws. These "people" just want to do their jobs, go home, repeat the next day.

Profit has over ridden common sense, most of our jobs are in asia, our steel mills have been torn down and moved over seas. If the USA were ever to enter a "real war" we would be in real trouble. There are no computer parts made in the USA, few steel mills, we cant even build a VCR in the USA. Without a production base to retool during war time, there is no way the USA can hold off an enemy with already estiblished factories.

Add to that, 11 - 12 million illegal immigrants. If even a small percentage of those took to violence and demanded citizenship, what would, or what could our government do?

I too agree it's happening all over. And they are doing it from the inside out. They are taking our best qualities and manipulating them to weapons. Honesty is the best policy unless it's used to cause harm. They are using every ploy in the arsenal. The more decent and lawabiding you are.....the more this is tearing you apart, because it tests your very morals and values. It angers me when they twist the issue of abiding by the immigration laws to not having compassion for the poor and down trodden just wanting a better life. It angers me when they distort relegious freedom to non at all. It angers me when they scream racism for anything that doesn't go their way. Melting pot, freedom....it all takes acceptance and tolerance from all sides. But it doesn't mean being invaded and being expected to lay down and take whatever they choose to do. I was raised in a relegious home. I did not follow the exact path that was expected. But I was surprised when (through a challenge by my dad) I read the Bible and found Jesus wasn't a door mat. In fact he was a pretty testy dude. He got mad, lost his temper, and showed me there are lines drawn in the sand. They are crossing them and it is time to not doubt, but gain strength in standing up for what is right. Doesn't mean we'll win......but we didn't quit. ( gosh...sound like a preacher... )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)