Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    God Bless America. God save the Republic
    Amen

INDEPENDANTS

INDEPENDANTS MUST get involved in the Republican primaries in order to secure a candidate with integrity...If you just leave it to the Registered Republicans you will wind up with a John McCain every time...

As happy as I am that the Democrats lost, I was greatly saddened to learn that Scott Brown is a RINO on illegal immigration, and even worse, is pro-abortion.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Currently I'm registered as a libertarian; but gonna change it to independent. They see now how independents are large enough in numbers to turn an election; so hopefully they will be afraid of us.. I heard this morning that only 12% of the Mass. population are registered republicans.... so clearly the independents took him to the win.

Quote from Scott Brown, does anyone know how he feels about the 30 million already here?

[quote]“We all recognize our strength as a nation is built on the immigrant experience in America. I welcome legal immigration to this country. However, we are also a nation of laws and government should not adopt policies that encourage illegal immigration. Providing driver’s licenses and in-state tuition to illegal immigrant families will act as a magnet in drawing more people here in violation of the law and it will impose new costs on taxpayers. Government should strictly enforce the law, not ignore it with a wink and a nod or, even worse, pass laws that condone illegal behavior.â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I agree with the good points above by azwreath. We'll see what happens in the future of course, but making a polite gesture does not automatically mean he will support the McCain/Graham amnesty agenda.

For example, I remember when Sen. Sessions was running for reelection and GWB hosted a fundraiser for him. In an NPR interview around the same time, Sessions' had glowing, very supportive words about Bush.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the entirety of Brown's immigration position from his site (brownforussenate.com/issues):
    I recognize that our strength as a nation is built on the immigrant experience in America. I welcome legal immigration to this country. However, we are also a nation of laws and government should not adopt policies that encourage illegal immigration. Providing driver’s licenses and in-state tuition to illegal immigrant families will act as a magnet in drawing more people here in violation of the law and it will impose new costs on taxpayers. I oppose amnesty, and I believe we ought to strengthen our border enforcement and institute an employment verification system with penalties for companies that hire illegal immigrants.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote from Scott Brown, does anyone know how he feels about the 30 million already here?
    SOSAD, Richard touched on this in a posting on Numbers website (Pro-Enforcement, Anti-Amnesty candidate wins..." article). You can read the comment after you sign in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    SOSAD, Richard touched on this in a posting on Numbers website (Pro-Enforcement, Anti-Amnesty candidate wins..." article). You can read the comment after you sign in.
    Thanks Populist, I will read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I agree with the good points above by azwreath. We'll see what happens in the future of course, but making a polite gesture does not automatically mean he will support the McCain/Graham amnesty agenda.

For example, I remember when Sen. Sessions was running for reelection and GWB hosted a fundraiser for him. In an NPR interview around the same time, Sessions' had glowing, very supportive words about Bush.
    Yuk! The Honorable Senator Jeff Sessions should never be mentioned with Mc lame or Graham, shame on you Populist J/K
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast