Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What does distress me about tonight's Brown win !

This is fair warning to the GOP. The next elections are theirs to lose. I was delighted to see Brown win tonight... not because I love Brown, but because Obama is a loser and I thought tonight's election would prove he is a lame duck.

But during Brown's acceptance speech, he invoked the name of his mentor; John McCain... who is unfortunately one of the biggest maggots that ever walked this earth. He should go into the hall of maggot fame with Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama (can't type his first name... don't know that much about Muslim grammar).

If there are plans in the works to put forth John McCain or John McCain like candidates like Joe Lieberman or Lindsey Graham to unseat the Democrats; I will work night and day, morning to night to see they lose. There is no difference between Obama and McCain... can anyone name one?

Other than no insurance company left behind health care bill being crammed down everyone's throat by Obama, "buy insurance or go to jail" what are the other differences between Obama and McCain. I'm interested in your opinions.

I did not like him mentioning John McCain either. Why do they? Do they not know that we want people willing to follow the Constitution, and not willing to sell our nation out with open borders?

We must just keep letting them hear from us. The progressives in both parties are destroying the nation. Vote the traitors out.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I did not like him mentioning John McCain either. Why do they? Do they not know that we want people willing to follow the Constitution, and not willing to sell our nation out with open borders?

We must just keep letting them hear from us. The progressives in both parties are destroying the nation. Vote the traitors out.

Psalm 91
    Your statement about progressives Is very key..... You are completely correct. And just In case you did not notice, Lou Dobbs fancies himself as a progressive now.... Case closed......

Yeah... saying he met with John McCain and gave McCain a big round of applause made me lose my supper. I have this sick feeling he sold his soul to the devil. So don't get hopes up for him in a fight against illegal immigration. McCain already working on him.

Isn't there some kind of damn war McCain can go fight in or something? Can't he resign from the senate and follow the affairs his wife is having, and leave us the heck alone???? And pleaseeeeeeeeee take Graham and Lieberman with him? Those two look like great private investigators. Just get out of our lives !!

I did not hear that, what a sad thing to do bringing up that Losers name.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your statement about progressives Is very key..... You are completely correct. And just In case you did not notice, Lou Dobbs fancies himself as a progressive now.... Case closed......

OMG, I did not know that.. I have no trust in anyone anymore. Dobbs a progressive? If you go to http://www.democraticunderground.com/ and read the threads... they are progressive.

I want my mommy !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

Psalm 91
    Same, i was taken back alittle when i heard that, that is exactly the path that Scott Brown should not take. We will be watching him very closely in the coming weeks.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I did not hear that, what a sad thing to do bringing up that Losers name.

It was like having my gut ripped out. It was the shot heard around the world. He introduced Mitt Romney, then said his second thanks to John McCain who he spent time with, convincing him to continue... When you sleep with the dog, you will get the fleas.

I'm looking on youtube atm, but nothing up yet for the acceptance speech. Only thing would have made me happy is if everyone boo'ed when he said that, lol.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/20/us/po ... brown.html

I’m grateful to all those from across Massachusetts who came through for me even when I was a long shot. I especially thank a friend who was there with encouragement from the very beginning, and helped show us the way to victory - former Governor Mitt Romney.

I’ll never forget the help of another man who took the time to meet with me months ago - who told me I could win, and gave me confidence for the fight. It was all so characteristic of a truly great and heroic American, and tonight I thank my new colleague, Senator John McCain.

A truly great hero? The guy who killed almost 200 of his shipmates by showboating on an aircraft carrier? A guy who wants to give amnesty to millions of illegals to rape more American jobs, live on social services while you go to prison if you don't pay your $500. per month for "no insurance company left behind" health care bill.

I'm telling you... when Brown mentioned that name, the insane, John McCain came up; I was gone from Brown. He sent a message and we all feel good... but don't trust him. He's been poisoned.

Well you know, they have to give credit to the old guard. It's like a right of passage. He thanked Romney, who was there tonight and John McCain for his advice.

Dixie

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast