Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe the guy has some sense. He is quite concerned with the terrorist threat that exists in this country. So unlike most democrat and republican bubble heads in Washington, he may wish to stop the easy flow of illegals mixed with terrorists that are crossing our borders every day.

You would think that would be common sense, something our current leadership and past leadership is lacking.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have a terrible confession, but I will share it. Tonight I was singing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, Which Ole Witch, the Wicked Witch... Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is deadddddddddddddddddddd.....
    Supposed to save that for when Pelosi gets booted out of office.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember the 1st term of Billybob? After the disgust came the revolt and the power was handed over to the saviors?

Looks sorta eeriely familiar so far.

The only differences I see this time is the condition of the economy and the many who are asking 'what have I been living?' Let us HOPE that the particiation continues, that will be CHANGE we can believe in.

If Brown's smart, he wont follow McCain around like a puppy. It would be better latch onto Sessions.
    I don't think he will. Note that he also paid tribute to Ted Kennedy and called his widow following the concession by Coakley. I would not make too much of any of this. Looks like basic politics to me. Just like actors thanking everyone they ever knew when they get an academy award. They don't necessarily mean it, but they say it anyway.

Brown clearly stated his position on the HealthCare bill, stimulus, national deficit/national debt, big government, and abortion. ALIPAC endorsed him, so I assume he stated a solid position for immigration law enforcement and against amnesty (I don't recall seeing it in the articles I read).

Did he lie? Only time will tell. But he was not elected by Republicans. He was elected by independents. They were his margin of victory. I believe they will hold him accountable, and in the meantime, the Democrats no longer have a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    and in the meantime, the Democrats no longer have a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.
    That's a huge deal right now. I have noticed the the libs are beginning to wail and cry, and make all sorts of talk to try to downplay the importance of this win.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I have a terrible confession, but I will share it. Tonight I was singing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, Which Ole Witch, the Wicked Witch... Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is deadddddddddddddddddddd.....
    Supposed to save that for when Pelosi gets booted out of office.

Session is the Man to attach to Brown, NOT MACSHAME!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard Brown's speech. All he as doing was acknowledging some republicans that may have helped get him elected. IMO I think he was only being respectful.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: INDEPENDANTS

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    INDEPENDANTS MUST get involved in the Republican primaries in order to secure a candidate with integrity...If you just leave it to the Registered Republicans you will wind up with a John McCain every time...
    The problem with this is that in some states, in the primaries, one can only vote for candidates in their designated party. The voter is given a certain ballot based on their party designation. Registered Dems can't vote for a Republican candidate in the primaries, and vice versa. So registered Independents can't vote for a Republican candidate.

I've always been registered as Independent, but have considered changing to Republican - while holding my nose - so that I can vote for the least RINO candidate in the primaries.

This is a serious problem I think, and might be part of the reason we end up with RINOs and Establishment Republican candidates.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    As happy as I am that the Democrats lost, I was greatly saddened to learn that Scott Brown is a RINO on illegal immigration, and even worse, is pro-abortion.
    GoodOleDays - What makes you say Scott Brown is a RINO on illegal immigration?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast