Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What does Mexico bring to the United States?

What does these country and it's people really bring to the U.S? Aside from cheap labor can anyone defend this country in it's value to America. I can't sorry the bad is just too great. Thanks
    "Bring it on"

Re: What does Mexico bring to the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo911
    What does these country and it's people really bring to the U.S? Aside from cheap labor can anyone defend this country in it's value to America. I can't sorry the bad is just too great. Thanks
    TB, whooping cough, leprosy, hepatitis A,B,C, MRSA, filth, crime, murder, rape, sodomy, child abuse, prostitution, cop killing, low wages, STD's, a sense of entitlement, riots in Baldwin Park, and tamales
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    TB, whooping cough, leprosy, hepatitis A,B,C, MRSA, filth, crime, murder, rape, sodomy, child abuse, prostitution, cop killing, low wages, STD's, a sense of entitlement, riots in Baldwin Park, and tamales
    Good Sixx. I want to add: Drugs, gangs, overgrown families, garbage, junk autos. Food-bourne illnesses from lack of washing or bathing themselves, such as ecoli, listeria, and salamona food poisons. Head lice, ringworm, and other skin diseases from lack of good hygiene. Trashy mouthed people- haters, who think we owe them homes, schools, jobs, food, medical care, and much more......I'll think of more later.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    Good Sixx. I want to add: Drugs, gangs, overgrown families, garbage, junk autos. Food-bourne illnesses from lack of washing or bathing themselves, such as ecoli, listeria, and salamona food poisons. Head lice, ringworm, and other skin diseases from lack of good hygiene. Trashy mouthed people- haters, who think we owe them homes, schools, jobs, food, medical care, and much more......I'll think of more later.
    Hey, I can't write forever. And I knew you would catch my back
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

So in summary: and a gutter culture...

Patriotman

A good lesson on how to get around the law and take advantage of the system.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    A creation of a bilingual culture that doesn't speak the native language of English.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But... but.... the tamales really, really clean you out you know.

Come to think of it... so do the illegal aliens. They cost over 40 Billion a year and the Federal Government doesn't know what to do about it all. National Guard Troops on the border would cost in the tens of millions... the illegal aliens cost 40+ Billion. Congress doesn't know what to do.

Why am I absolutly postive there is a lot more to this question than we know about. In fact, a lot more to the Question even when you include the Catholic Church in the questions. I am a smelling a dead horse very, very close to this issue. Maybe even a herd of dead horses.

I love it when the OBL says that Mexican migrants {invaders/criminals} contribute so greatly to the economy. The next question out of the mouth of a reporter should be, well how do they do that? If they say they do the jobs that nobody else will do, then the reporter should ask, what are the jobs that Americans won't do? Why don't these reporters ask the real questions and let these clowns get away with what they say?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast