Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR

What every 30 year California residence knows.

The below link has devastating facts that anyone whose lived in California, within the past 30 years or so, has heard at least several times by simply listening to one of the 13 local channels (Los Angeles area) on an occasional basis.

THIS is exactly why Californians have fought so hard to tell the rest of the USA about the illegal alien invasion.

I received this in an email, but the photo won't transfer over for some reason. And some may not be able to see the map contained in the article.

Let me know if anyone knows how to educate me how to easilly transfer the map to this forum.

LINK - don't know the web site at all, but the only place I found the article on the web.
    :
    http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/g ... og-339567/

California's reality was fully realized by all USA states when the invading illegal aliens shouted loud and clear in March 2006 & the first May 1st, 2006 "boycott to shut down America (in USA and Mexico) that they, indeed, were claiming America on behalf of their beloved Mexico homeland, by virtue of breaking the "Mexican American War Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo - 1848" with their mass flying of their Mexico flag "on" USA land, after they invaded the USA borders.

Left California in 2006...... Nevada is close behind....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Nevada is certainly going down the same self destructive path about illegal aliens, but since the illegals opened up the facts about their true intentions against America in March 2006, they have opened up the flood gates for Americans by the 10's of millions to see for themselves what the cost of supporting illegal aliens is.

There are quite a few Nevadans who are very active against illegal aliens.

Where did the Tea Party express come first? Nevada - at least twice.

Which is perpetrating the destruction of "we the people's" beloved homeland of the USA.