I'm a NUT for knowing the exact plan of the group...

I've called my guys (pennsylvania) for days - weeks now.. sent faxes.. TOLD THEM MY THOUGHTS ON THINGS... (illegal is illegal - enforce the laws)

I feel like I'm missing something... Are we supposed to call ALL of the senate?

Will someone from ALIPAC give us more direct suggestions - KEEP them at top of list.. NEW POSTS.. I see many threads saying do this - do that..
I need to KNOW I'm doing all I can do... and NOT something that I'm not supposed to be doing... (Not that all suggestions are not great - they are.. my time is limited and I want to use it like a wise old man... )

I'm not coming down on anyone - maybe the info is here and I'm missing it... I want my SHOTS to be KNOCKOUTS - not just have them on the ropes...

Actually I'd like to punch some of them OUT of the RING all together.. and have them sent sailing all the way to MEXICO.. (I'm a fan of BOXING - and MEXICO loves BOXING... I'm sure they would love to watch ALIPAC deliver the KNOCKOUT too...)

I'm just looking for a bit sharper direction as well as future plans.. to GET THEM TO ENFORCE LAWS.. and to build that wall..

Lets get those agents out of jail too - that too would make my day...

SOMETHING STINKS IN THIS COUNTRY and it's time to VOTE out the trash once and for all... A KNOCKOUT is all they understand...