Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What George Bush told the United Nations Today

ALIPAC additions in the brackets ()

.... We must tear down the walls that separate the developed and developing worlds (Those would be called borders and immigration laws). We need to give the citizens of the poorest nations the same ability to access the world economy that the people of wealthy nations have, so they can offer their goods and talents on the world market alongside everyone else (The only way that can happen is they are all free to come to the United States). We need to ensure that they have the same opportunities to pursue their dreams, provide for their families, and live lives of dignity and self-reliance.

And the greatest obstacles to achieving these goals are the tariffs and subsidies and barriers that isolate people of developing nations from the great opportunities of the 21st century (barriers being borders and immigration enforcement and the will of the American public). Today, I reiterate the challenge I have made before: We must work together in the Doha negotiations to eliminate agricultural subsidies that distort trade and stunt development, and to eliminate tariffs and other barriers to open markets for farmers around the world. Today I broaden the challenge by making this pledge: The United States is ready to eliminate all tariffs, subsidies and other barriers (borders and immigration laws and American public) to free flow of goods and services (and people) as other nations do the same. This is key to overcoming poverty in the world's poorest nations. It's essential we promote prosperity and opportunity for all nations.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 50914.html

Am I wrong here folks? Do you see what he is saying as I do?

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

run

The End of Sovereignty;

Run with bush and the united nations
    and turn your country into a buying station

It's the dying gasp of globalism, appropriate isn't it, that a clown like him is the promoter.

We can see how well globalism has elevated the living standard in America.

This is a naked appeal to world corporatism. For example, figure that the oil companies are going to improve your life when all restrictions on them are gone, labor being only one? This is some AMAZING stuff people. We already have tariff walls going up ALL around us.

Canada is considering repealing nafta because we don't comply to any rulings against us. We already have a 15% across the board tariff on goods we sell to europe, whatever they are. China, what are they buying from us?

Folks, WE ARE HEMORRAGING!!

It is laughable, they(he will be instructed) will say this drivel til the very end.

"pay no attention to that funny little man behind the curtain" cheers glenn

People, I've been saying this for months. Contact your reps and senators and demand that Jorge Bush be impeached for malfeasance of office and deriliction of duty. This nation wrecker must be impeached before he finishes the job that Bill Clinton started. Do you honestly want the fate of the US to be in the hands of this idiot for another 3 more years? I don't. Unless you want the next victim of his incompetence to be you or someone you love then I suggest you start talking to your reps and senators. The more the reps and senators hear from us, the worst it will get for Jorge Globalist Crackpot Bush.

Jorge Bush is the #1 enemy of America and it's sovereignty. IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH. Impeach him now.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did he also announce that the death toll for Americans in Iraq is approaching TWO THOUSAND

(the exact number is close to 1,900 American Soldiers). Did he tell everyone that today was one of the bloodiest days in Iraq, that hundreds of Iraqi's were killed today from suicide bombers ??

He certainly left a lot out of his speech, didn't he.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bottom line

He means to destroy us. Whether he knows it or not.

Washingtons Farewell address, or platitudes on world trade/open borders from this moron/traitor genius??!

Do the monikers(labels) matter? Not to the Sovereignty of the United States.

He is wrecking the place whatever the reason. How many ways can this man fail? He is an EVIL GENIUS!!

I'm waiting, anyone? Anyone in congress going to recommend impeachment, for the very reason alone it would put an end to his terrible speeches? Leahy? Kennedy? Feinstein, how about a republican? Oh no, they CAN"T! Anybody? Deer in the headlights.

The administration seems to be willing to lie people to DEATH, more of the same! Congress appears willing to let them. Are all members of congress compromised?

They must be privy to something we the People are not. Are they waiting until things get so bad that anyone can see so support for his ouster will be strong?

I think we hit "real bad" some 2 weeks ago. Pick a topic the presidnt should lead on, and look what he has done. It is simply BREATHTAKING!! g

Absofrickenlootly W

He would sell his own crack head daughter if it could get him a few more million dollars. This almost sounds like the FTAA poopsicle that is about to be shoved down every Americans throat. With the rate in which America is waking up to this global picture it will be too late. I wish that I could be proud of my "government" and have the confidence in knowing that they had my best interests as an American in mind, but they don't. Unless we see the issues that we here find to be important and treacherous on the Six O’clock news every night, there will be little if anything done. The propaganda machine and the corporate parasites that have infiltrated our government have more power when it comes to information and the spreading of it.

The only way we have a voice is here on the net where they unfortunately are starting to try and control it as well.

As I have stated in other places, the choices for elected officials are running slim at best, the "political gene pool" is drying up. For the latest example, I'm sure that some of you know that booshie and Carrie were cousins, right? Now would it ever cross the mind that the same agenda would of been in place? I sure do. As the cliché goes, "Damned if you do, and damned if you don't"

People need to start thinking out side of the box when it comes to the person in which we entrust OUR CONTRY TO! The one you see on the boob tube the most, will be the worst for our country, I can put a buck on that.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

QUOTE:
    He is wrecking the place whatever the reason. How many ways can this man fail? He is an EVIL GENIUS!!

QUOTE:
    I think we hit "real bad" some 2 weeks ago

I think you're right, Glenn. I think we hit "almost gone" today.

I thought of the FTAA when he made his little diatribe.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

omigod. Bush has lost his mind

One good thing about Bush: He's SO stupid, he's SO un-slick, its not hard to decipher what he's really saying. (And thanks for the brackets ALIPAC!).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast