Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    omigod. Bush has lost his mind
    I believe he lost it long ago because all the booze and drugs he did in his youth.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel like taking booze and drugs just to forget what a nightmare he has become.

Does Bush know he was elected as President of the US, and that he's not Ruler of the World?

I know how you feel Bob C. I've taken all the drugs and all the booze, and yet I wake up in the morning and Bush is still president. So the meds arent' working.

Gary "Doonesbury" Trudeau, who went to college with Bush, says that Bush's only two distiinguishing traits as a young man was that he was always in charge of the fraternity's keg supply, and that he compulsively gave people insulting nicknames. What a guy. Presidential timber for sure.

Yeah I can't even stand to hear the guy talk--he cannot speak to save hislife and it's embarrassing to watch. It's like going to see a play and the person on stage forgets his lines--and you squirm in your seat feeling embarrassed for him.

Does Bush honestly believe that opening the door to "poor nations" will do anything else but destroy us? I mean is he that frikkin stupid?

sherlock holmes

He may not be stupid, however as sherlock holmes commented, eliminate the obvious and whatever is left, no matter how improbable, is likely the truth.

So if he isn't stupid, and he is wrecking the country on purpose, that would make him......., a traitor.

Not saying he is, but STUPID or a TRAITOR, these are the choices!

Either way should he be fronting the US Government?

Should we take a poll? STUPID or TRAITOR?

There is always the option of

STUPID TRAITOR!

At least Benedict Arnold was a hell of leader.

Good idea for a poll, Natural Glenn. STUPID or TRAITOR? I'd have to go with stupid. Probably the only thing I sort of respect about Bushie is, he may be wrong about EVERYTHING but I really think he's sincere. I really think he truly believes that what he's doing is the right and honorable and correct thing.

In some ways, I find this type even more dangerous than the out-and-out con-man with no morals or scruples, like Slick Willie Clinton. The fast-talking hustler type you can at least make deals with. And you always know they'll follow the path-of-least-resistance towards their self-interests. But the ones like Bush, who truly think they're "morally correct" are even more dangerous: The ones that let their hare-brained "principles" be their guide.

so

So; Ace you catagorize him as a "willful idiot". Yes he does at times appear sincere.

You are right, you could likely get clinton to change his policies for a cheap trick and a cigar. Georgie supposedly thinks he is on a Mission from God. So like the blues brothers, there is no stopping him.

Too bad God seems to be testing georgie. I'm sure he and his religious followers anyway, were hoping that faith would be enough. cheers glenn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12