Thread: What gets me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What gets me

I hear and read countless stories about how neighborhoods have gone downhill and hear people who don't live in heavily infested areas say that if it happened in their neighborhood there would be an outcry. Guess what? The infection is spreading and people are picking up roots and getting out leaving their beloved neighborhood to the cockroaches without a huge outcry they swore they would scream. In fact, it sounds more like a whimper than a scream.
    I hear people saying that Los Angeles and other cities like it might as well be 'Mexico' or Tijuana or they are Mexico. I'm guilty of it just as much as the next person..."Yeah, I live in Los Angeles but it's really Mexico". Sound familiar? It has to stop. That sort of thinking is what is really crippling us.
    People seem like they're just throwing their hands up in the air thinking there isn't anything they can do and it's happening in places like North Carolina, Georgia, New Hampshire, Washington, Oregon, Montana. These are places where you would think people really would be outraged and run these cockroaches out of their town by the skin of their rotten teeth.
    What can we do? What can we do the next time we see a family of 15 move into the 3 bedroom house next door to us and the house across the street from us? Do I have the right to call immigration and have them deported? Did they buy the house? Do they own it? Are they legal?
    Why arn't citizen parents flooding the schools with complaints or even down there in masses about what their children have to endure every day in order to receive an education?
    Why arn't people sueing hospitals over the treatment of illegals before treating Americans?
    Why arn't Spanish media sources being torn down by masses of angry citizens?
    This has got to stop. I don't know what else to do. I've written my congressmen, senators, govenor, and president to no avail. Don't I matter? Doesn't what I have to say or how I feel bear any weight at all?
    Now I fear I'm going to become one of those people that I just ranted about. I'm going to turn into someone who just throws their hands up in the air and Australia is looking better and better to me.

It looks like the outcome of the immigration battle is going to favor us. If the congressman and state reps within your area seems to favor the illegals do not give up. You can vote the Open Border Lobby is vocal but most of them can not. It is still possible for you to keep active by contacting the office holders where you have relatives and friends. Tell them you are thinking of moving and that your relatives and friends have requested that you inform them on the issue.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, this problem is so overwhelming , its a full scale invasion, 15 to 20 million people ? the entire US military during WW2 was only 12 million, but because its " relatively" non-violent American citizens have just gotten used to it. If it had happened all at once it would have been different, instead it became a source for jokes, the same way we joke about our politicians.

... Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. - Mark Twain

Unfortunately even though it looks like the "idiots" are finally getting the message, I still think its gonna take a club between their eyes to get their attention.

Prior to Pearl Harbor IIRC more than 80 % of Americans were isolationists.