Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    the funny thing is I don't hold any animosity toward Paul or Hunter supporters , They are just doing what they feel are right

Not saying I'm not going to at least try to convince them I'm right , just like they will try to convince me they are right

Actually I don't have an ulcer ........yet

But at this rate , who knows , the double whammy of the illegal immigration fight and this election

Should I buy stock in Rolaids?
    I say we just keep on track, legal immigration only! Of course, no special treatment for those who broke our laws if they decide to go the legal route.. I give equal support to Paul and Romney, 50-50. When one bails, the other will get 100%

For the record, if the both make it to the end.. Romney gets my vote.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    The thread needed to disappear..
    There are 47 States to go..
    I am glad that no one is dropping out and everyone is still fired up because..everyone should have the same choice and same opportunity to vote for his or her candidate..
    Very true , but we cannot afford to keep taking second place

We have one guy fighting 3 of them

Our other 2 guys are way down in the pack for now so its
    kind of scary if you get my point

Dianne,

Although I don't have sources for you, I've heard a number of times on the news that John McCain has meager support from the Republican party apparatus. I think you have a very good suggestion, and I'll start sending out emails and making phone calls tomorrow.

Banned
    Plus I think McC is almost broke

Illegal immigration has everything to do with politics. Just look at one of the banners on this site (McCain /Kennedy)

But do we have to insult or badger those that don't agree with us?

We need to keep the idea of putting out accurate information on these politicians so that folks can make up their own minds.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I heard that tonight as well Saki. The majority of his support was from independents, apparently those who stay abreast of political news about once every eight years. He is far weaker with republican voters.

I do think it is a good idea to let the RNC know we republicans are not voting for him, even if it means shifting to Obama, lol... They do have their clout and maybe they can convince Fox News to start putting a skull and crossbones over McCain's head every time he is interviewed, lolol....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I heard that tonight as well Saki. The majority of his support was from independents, apparently those who stay abreast of political news about once every eight years. He is far weaker with republican voters.

I do think it is a good idea to let the RNC know we republicans are not voting for him, even if it means shifting to Obama, lol... They do have their clout and maybe they can convince Fox News to start putting a skull and crossbones over McCain's head every time he is interviewed, lolol....
    I'm not to worried about Mc C

He still has a bad taste due to his friends like Kennedy and Graham

This might just have been a fluke, due to the independents

Bren4824-Thanks,its something I should have looked up for myself instead of being lazy and asking someone else

Banned
    You all did catch that Hillary won tonight?

Don't forget my OpenOffice.org promo If you don't use Windows or don't want to shell out $300+ for MS Office, feel free to use the above open-source software to create your posters/cards/etc.

There are tons of free templates and you can share your own with others... Plus, it can manage MS Office docs We need to work together folks, now is the time!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast