Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is no supprise. New Hampshire is a Blue State. They are going to vote for Liberal candidates. I'm actually supprised Rudy didn't do better, he's their kind of candidate.

The good news is that New Hampshire only has 4 Electorial votes for the presidential election.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Bren4824-Thanks,its something I should have looked up for myself instead of being lazy and asking someone else
    No problem----I don't know if it is true though. It could just be something that someone made up and posted!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is no supprise. New Hampshire is a Blue State. They are going to vote for Liberal candidates.

The good news is that New Hampshire only has 4 Electorial votes for the presidential election.

Dixie
    And McCain only got 1 more than Romney!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    Don't forget my OpenOffice.org promo If you don't use Windows or don't want to shell out $300+ for MS Office, feel free to use the above open-source software to create your posters/cards/etc.

There are tons of free templates and you can share your own with others... Plus, it can manage MS Office docs We need to work together folks, now is the time!
    thanks for the sites!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is no supprise. New Hampshire is a Blue State. They are going to vote for Liberal candidates. I'm actually supprised Rudy didn't do better, he's their kind of candidate.

Dixie
    Actually you are quite correct

In the grand scheme of things they are small potatoes

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I heard that tonight as well Saki. The majority of his support was from independents, apparently those who stay abreast of political news about once every eight years. He is far weaker with republican voters.

I do think it is a good idea to let the RNC know we republicans are not voting for him, even if it means shifting to Obama, lol... They do have their clout and maybe they can convince Fox News to start putting a skull and crossbones over McCain's head every time he is interviewed, lolol....
    I'm not to worried about Mc C

He still has a bad taste due to his friends like Kennedy and Graham

This might just have been a fluke, due to the independents
    Yes, but the media is pushing that he is going to win Michigan!!!

xyz
    Wyoming had 12 delegates 7 of which went to Romney
    Romney is winning actually.. I would predict he will take Idaho, Nevada, Utah and very possibly...Colorado, Arizona, Montana
    I would be very surprised if he doesn' t win in those States

Banned
    The real nail biter states are coming

Can I make a donation of pepto to the mods ahead of time ?

Banned
    Hannity is now commenting with Romney people about him
    having the most Delegates right now

Now he's dinging McCain

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    The real nail biter states are coming

Can I make a donation of pepto to the mods ahead of time ?
    Well, that might not be a bad idea. Have you donated to ALIPAC lately?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast